D-Arts Thread - News and Reviews

The Tamashii Nations US twitter yelled at me when I told them I was getting Zero form AmiAmi. I lol'd.

Sorry Blue Fin, I'm not gonna pay $40 for a figure I can get for around $30 with nearly free shipping since it'll be tossed in a box with a boatload of other Toku related toys.

Anyway, Zero looks great, even if it's the X1 version. I'd buy any and all Zero figures they make anyway, so it's all cool by me.
 
Yeah, X1 was one of the biggest games in my childhood, me and my brother played it for years. So the original X and Zero are perfect for me.
 
Just popping in here. If anyone sees or has a affordable Digimon Pendulum Progress v1 Dragons Roar for sale please contact me asap. I have been searching forever but only see ones that are like 150+. Thanks!
 
Know which X character I'd like to see a D-arts of?
Colonel, I've always liked his design and I have a thing for robots in positions of leadership.
 
Colonel would be pretty cool. I'm actually more interested in getting Megamix and/or Gigamix versions of Mega Man and the others.
 
damn.. was hoping for the X2 and up versions of Zero. oh well i can always wait for that one. cant wait until they start releasing different X armors and bass. so many Rockman figures i want!!!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…