Anyone else has a feeling Luckyuro might turn good at the end and survive the show?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Makes you wonder if they took part in the Legend War and they were captured during the fight.

I mean wasn't...Croc D'...err...I mean Yusandewani running Dino Curry?:sly:

That was in the past, when the Gokaigers and GoBusters were scattered through time, GokaiRed went back a few years in Tokyo and went to Dino Curry so it's totally possible for Yusandewani to be captured afterwards.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I bet Chaos will kill them to show just how grimderp he's become.

Having seen episode 40 (**** that ****!) and summaries for forthcoming episodes, I suspect that Candelira and Luckyuro will survive, Daigo's father will be sacrificed just so that someone from the "good" side is lost, and the redeemed Deboss will try to help humans. I think Candelira and Luckyuro SHOULD be killed off but it doesn't seem likely to happen now ...

Maybe Luckyuro will be like Yasudenwani(Abaranger)
It'd be a nice nod and Luckyuro is a cute character!

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Having seen episode 40 (**** that ****!) and summaries for forthcoming episodes, I suspect that Candelira and Luckyuro will survive, Daigo's father will be sacrificed just so that someone from the "good" side is lost, and the redeemed Deboss will try to help humans. I think Candelira and Luckyuro SHOULD be killed off but it doesn't seem likely to happen now ...

Luckyuro can't die because he is supa cute and he is popular with kids

Luckyuro can't die because he is supa cute and he is popular with kids

It wouldn't be the first time they've killed off a character that audiences liked, and Luckyuro would be resurrected in time for the Returns and Vs Special ...

But what about Candelilla?

Unfortunately, I can't see her not surviving. The latest episode hints at it again, and given recent spoilers that I won't discuss, it seems unlikely they'll be able to wipe out an extensive lineup of Deboss with only six episodes left to go ...

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Re: Anyone else has a feeling Luckyuro might turn good at the end and survive the sho

It wouldn't be the first time they've killed off a character that audiences liked, and Luckyuro would be resurrected in time for the Returns and Vs Special ...

All I have to say is Luckyuro is so fucking cute