2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm wondering is how the dj gun is supposed to fit in with this whole thing. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with dj sagara, or maybe it's a prize in some kind of competition coming up, something that would end this original test phase of the lock seeds. The victory bit about the Kachidoki lockseed sort of makes me think it could be some prize for coming 1st in some sort of test or ranking.
 
Urobuchi is a genius, you get your Rider battles and on the other hand more about the plot is revealed.:thumbs: I wouldn't mind if this guy wrote a few more KR series in the future.
 
Just to point out for future reference, the title used for episodes 11 and 12 there are placeholders. I can only make out the word "Subtitle" written in katakana but I would assume it translates to "Undecided title".

Also, I noticed "Melon Energy Lockseed" being brought up in these summaries, I swear, but I can't see it now. o_O
 
Last edited:
I like how Gaim keeps on advancing the plot and mystery little by little in each episode instead of having pointless 2-part fillers.
 
I like how Gaim keeps on advancing the plot and mystery little by little in each episode instead of having pointless 2-part fillers.

I hope all the future Rider series will follow Gaim's footstep; it will be bored if the next series go back to the 2-part format.
 
Why are people treating this series like it's guaranteed to be a repeat of Madoka?

Because people are shallow and they jump to the first assumption that excites them and then hope with all their might it comes true without thinking about much else.

Lol, then again that can be said about everything.

On another note, Gaim's been picking up it's pace quite well, although I kinda hoped it wasn't Kouta (I love growing up with the main character, but I'm not longer a kid, and my schema's been formed so I don't think I'd be as attached to him as I was to Godai when Kuuga first aired) who needed to be the one who needed to grow up. Feels like he's a bit of a teenage Naruto, but at least he knows his responsibilities and doesn't complain as much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top