2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hope they don't go making an ELS version of every single Lock Seed. (^.^;) Not sure my wallet can hold up under this constant barrage.

From what I'm seeing, I'm loving the fact that the Orange ELS makes use of the original Driver.
 
The text refers to it as the Kachidoki Lockseed at the top. I did a quick search and one definition of Kachidoki is "A shout or cry of victory". Really odd looking design. I'm a bit suspicious due to the use of ELS: 01 as its code, though it's possible it's heavily distorted and is meant to be 07, like the Orange Lockseed. I had trouble telling whether Orange was 7 or 1 when we got initial images, lol.

maybe it's K.L.S.-01. it wouldn't make sense for it to be labeled E.L.S. unless it was actually called an Energy Lock Seed
 
Thanks for posting the pic. Wonder why whenever we get pictures of upcoming stuff, it's always so tiny. Cameras are capable of taking pretty large sized photo's nowadays...

These scans are usually before an official reveal. Technically we shouldn't see these(tokkyuger and gaim)

When it's safe to post them then we'll get large photos.
 
A french blog (which provides english translations) says sort of matter-of-factly this is K.L.S. and I can kinda see that. They also say the name Kachidoki specifically translates to "Victory Beat". I guess since doki means heartbeat and all. I can't say for sure myself but there be some more speculation for yous guys. :V
 
so there is another form for gaim while a few moments ago we've been teased by gaim new form using genesis driver which the latter is not even out in the magazine scans !!??
 
so there is another form for gaim while a few moments ago we've been teased by gaim new form using genesis driver which the latter is not even out in the magazine scans !!??

We had already seen a second sillhouete indicating that Gaim would get yet another form aside from the known Genesis Driver one. It's just that people were expecting it'd be another Genesis Driver/Energy Lockseed form, rather than one with a third type of lockseed.
 
I seem to remember the rumours when the Energy Lock Seed compatibility with the Sengoku Driver was revealed being that Gaim would get two mid-season forms, one using the Melon ELS and the other using the Orange ELS. Obviously we now know the Orange ELS doesn't exist so maybe Kachidoki was that? It looks like Kachidoki is used like a normal lock seed right?
 
Summaries for episodes 10 and 11. Plus title for 12.
[HIDE]
HdQA9qt.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top