KRZiO1204.png
Honestly, I don't know why I even bothered turning up...
Quick note: Things are going to be super busy for me IRL for the next two or three weeks, and that's before I can even think about the festive period. So I may not be able to make the regular episode posts during December...and quite frankly given how disappointing I have found Zi-O I may not be rushing to get caught up in the new year. So if you wish to discuss an episode and there isn't a thread, please pick up the slack and hit that "Post New Episode" button.

This week: Sougo comes back from three days in the future and somehow this enrages both Tsukuyomi and Woz even though every story in this series completely messes up the timeline anyway, Woz allies himself with the Time Jackers, I must admit having oranges drop down onto their heads is a pretty good nod to Gaim, a tiny melon mecha, silent slapstick, bikes are still the key to transporting between Helheim and Earth, Kaito is returned to both Earth and life, Geiz remembered the chicken, and the future looks both orange and magenta!

Last edited:
...What?

Episode 12:
I am still very confused. They didn't do a very good job of explaining why Sougo needed to go 3 days into the past, nor why he needed to keep his reasons for time traveling a secret. If I am understanding things correctly, he knew that Woz would try to betray him, so he had to mislead Woz about what he was doing. Though I will say, I got the biggest belly laugh of all time when I saw that little watch trying to beat up Schwartz, only to get tossed in the portal anyways. And poor Kouta, so underused in this episode. His godhood self and Kaito had a bigger part in these 2 episodes than anything. Quite the change in direction for Toei, if you think about it...

GOKAIGER: You gotta EARN it before you can use our Super Sentai powers!
ZI-O: Oh, you need this watch? Sure! Go ahead, it's all yours.

12.5:
What did I just watch?

Sorry to double post, but...

Honestly, I don't know why I even bothered turning up...
You okay, Toku Prime? Been a while since you posted any more of these episode discussions. You're quite a few episodes behind now. Were you taking a break due to the holidays?
If you want someone to take over doing this for a while, I don't mind volunteering.

Lurker
...What?

Episode 12:
I am still very confused. They didn't do a very good job of explaining why Sougo needed to go 3 days into the past, nor why he needed to keep his reasons for time traveling a secret. If I am understanding things correctly, he knew that Woz would try to betray him, so he had to mislead Woz about what he was doing. Though I will say, I got the biggest belly laugh of all time when I saw that little watch trying to beat up Schwartz, only to get tossed in the portal anyways. And poor Kouta, so underused in this episode. His godhood self and Kaito had a bigger part in these 2 episodes than anything. Quite the change in direction for Toei, if you think about it...

GOKAIGER: You gotta EARN it before you can use our Super Sentai powers!
ZI-O: Oh, you need this watch? Sure! Go ahead, it's all yours.

12.5:
What did I just watch?

The point is he could make up with Geiz. Maybe without Sougo from 3 days, Sougo will just jump over the portal himself after Woz betrayal and in the end make their relationship got worse because it is make Geiz look like a burden and always need Sougo's help. So instead him, Kodama will relay Gaim ridewatch and message that it is Sougo who always need him.
More curious about God Kouta though, are his godhood really affected by Timewatch or just get bad connection from his realm to Sougo realm?

Well, all they know was Sougo/Geiz give them that watch, so it is not their belonging and their mixed memories are they and Shougo have good term relationship. Gokaiger as Pirates was supposedly a bad guy , come from outspace at same time with Zangyack invade earth, have no respect to any jurisdiction, put their ship in anyplace they want, trying to rob them their power even though they can still fight themselves.
That should speak how different their treatment from their senior.

You okay, Toku Prime? Been a while since you posted any more of these episode discussions. You're quite a few episodes behind now. Were you taking a break due to the holidays?
If you want someone to take over doing this for a while, I don't mind volunteering.
Hi SamuraiEchidna! I'm OK thanks. I moved house in December and it took ages to get our new place connected to the internet, so I couldn't watch the shows or visit the forum for most of the month.

If you want to create some episode threads then you are more than welcome to do so. I must admit I wouldn't mind a break from doing them (plus I'm still catching up on the episodes) and I'm sure everyone's sick of seeing my icon next to every single thread in the hall lol.

Hi SamuraiEchidna! I'm OK thanks. I moved house in December and it took ages to get our new place connected to the internet, so I couldn't watch the shows or visit the forum for most of the month.

If you want to create some episode threads then you are more than welcome to do so. I must admit I wouldn't mind a break from doing them (plus I'm still catching up on the episodes) and I'm sure everyone's sick of seeing my icon next to every single thread in the hall lol.

All right! Good luck with your new house, and I'll gladly take that offer. I'll make the discussion threads for episodes for a while. Might not be forever, but I'll at least carry it on until the end of Zi-O and Lupin VS Pat. And then, we'll see if I still want to keep going or not. :)
Also, the way I make episode discussion threads will be modified to my style, but I'll try to keep it mostly the same as how you do it. I don't know how to pin discussion threads, but I'll still make them!