2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
It's really early for this, and it's nothing concrete or solid.

But ◆M4ApJwbK/w, a somewhat legit spoiler provider, posted on 2ch that the concept is based around tablets and smartphones. Of course, it's still very early, so there's a possibility that it might change.

Again, ◆M4ApJwbK/w has posted spoilers that ended up true. Here's a translated post by him.

I'm hoping for a remake of Faiz with smartphones.

Painted_Outlaw

The new Tendou Souji
A new Faiz would be neat but, I can't help but think it's a tad too predictable based on the numbering system the Riders have been doing.

kokowaks

so the was double, OOO, 4z, and now fives/faiz... touch screen belt instead of a clam shell phone...:castlerock:

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
Why do I get the feeling that Ankh and Tomoko are collectively behind this gimmick ಠωಠ

NeonZ

I'll laugh out loud for real if this turns out to be some kind of indirect Faiz sequel.

I dunno, how can the belt be part smartphone. How can they make a toy like that that isn't like $200.
It'll be a fake smartphone with a fake screen, like the K-Touch. Possibly just a card placed behind transparent plastic, alongside some electronic stuff for the sounds and limited touch recognition.

Last edited:

FieryRed

Minato Ascending
I've been mostly impressive with the recent run of Kamen Rider after the conclusion of Decade, so I hope they will continue this streak and give us a new series that has some exciting ideas and concepts. The rumor of using a tablet sounds very intriguing, but implementation is the key and whatever they do, I hope it will be as inventive as the Gaia Memories, Core Medals, and Astro Switches.

Pencoin

Can't decide how to pose figures...
A touch screen device wouldn't surprise me. Bandai (America) is releasing a Omnitrix Touch for the new Ben10 series in the autumn. It's a pretty cool toy and If the new rider stuff will be similar it should be great.

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Oh, wow. This is really early but it sounds like an interesting concept, if it works out

I wonder if the collectible gadget of this series might be some kind of app/plug-in thing for the phone?

A touch screen device wouldn't surprise me. Bandai (America) is releasing a Omnitrix Touch for the new Ben10 series in the autumn. It's a pretty cool toy and If the new rider stuff will be similar it should be great.
Oh god that things a touch screen?

Pencoin

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Oh, wow. This is really early but it sounds like an interesting concept, if it works out

I wonder if the collectible gadget of this series might be some kind of app/plug-in thing for the phone?
Your idea is again like the new Omnitrix.

Oh god that things a touch screen?
Well not exactly, check it out here in at 7mins.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Fto4LO5q0"]Toy Fair 2012 - Bandai Ben 10 Omniverse (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Nnnkingston

Altair
I really hope it isn't tablet based. Or has a "Five" theme. Unless that means five Riders. As much as I love Fourze, the four theme is a little grating at times. Five would just be overkill.

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I would so love for this series to pick up exactly where Faiz ended, with Takumi on that hill, but suddenly like ten years older now.
Wouldn't he be dead by now? He knew he was going to die early because he was an Orphenoch

Unless he appears for like five minutes and then drops dead. That would be about as depressing as the original show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon