I've been in a Power Rangers mood lately (no thanks to Gobusters) and rediscovering my childhood crushes by watching random episodes...

Trini was my first childhood crush, followed by Kat, Cassie and Dana... though I admit I crushed on Cassie the hardest among them back in the day. I even wanted her for a big sister. :laugh: recently, I've started to think Lost Galaxy!Karone is attractive. :laugh: man, she should've been the Pink Ranger rather than Kendrix IMO.

anyways, enough about me. who was YOUR childhood Power Rangers crush??

It stinks.
Kimberly
Kat
Cassie (who started my fascination on hot Asian girls)
Jen
Karone (When she was still Astronema)

I guess I was more into the Pink Rangers the most as a kid.

Kamen Rider Samurai
Kimberly was my one true power rangers crush. Aint never had another one since lol. There's just something about a valley girl in combat boots that just screams beautiful don't you all think?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Oh, gosh ... Jason, I think was my favourite from MMPR and then later Adam and then TJ.

No Fear, No Pain.
Oh, gosh ... Jason, I think was my favourite from MMPR and then later Adam and then TJ.

A girl watching power rangers back in the day is badass.

A girl who had a crush on one of the manliest red rangers of all time (next to Andros) is even more badass. :patriotic:

now Nerd Emperor
Astronema. I wanted to marry her and take over the universe together when I was a kid.

(Yes, I was a young evil conqueror wannabe even then.)