Who was your childhood Power Rangers crush?

I read threads.

OMG I READ THREADS!

It's just that usually, people don't read threads that they are not interested in, or don't want to participate in. Like me.

He's asking why you're reading this thread despite not seeming to be interested in the subject matter, and are not participating in the actual topical discussion.

note:the reason I dropped in here because I saw ZZ posted here. Wanted to see what the demented person is doing here. I have to say, I was reasonably amused.
 
Last edited:
It's just that usually, people don't read threads that they are not interested in, or don't want to participate in. Like me.

He's asking why you're reading this thread despite not seeming to be interested in the subject matter, and are not participating in the actual topical discussion.

Who says that I have no interest in Power Rangers?

I can go on tangents. It's not too far. He went on a tangent. I went on a tangent of a tangent. You went on a tangent of a tangent of a tangent.

It happens.
 
It's just that usually, people don't read threads that they are not interested in, or don't want to participate in. Like me.

He's asking why you're reading this thread despite not seeming to be interested in the subject matter, and are not participating in the actual topical discussion.

Well, somebody sort of asked a question which was almost begging for somebody to come out and say "I didn't".

Honestly, I don't remember crushing on any PR characters either. I guess when I used to watch it, I never paid attention enough or something. Or maybe I was too young to care.
 
Honestly, I don't remember crushing on any PR characters either. I guess when I used to watch it, I never paid attention enough or something. Or maybe I was too young to care.

I kinda feel the same way. I was a kid. I wanted to see the megazord battles and fight scenes.

But now that I'm older, I see things in a different light. :laugh:

I rewatched Turbo and In Space for Cassie. :anime:

And Lost Galaxy and In Space for Astronema/Karone.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top