Who was your childhood Power Rangers crush?

Jacky392000

Active Member
I've been in a Power Rangers mood lately (no thanks to Gobusters) and rediscovering my childhood crushes by watching random episodes...

Trini was my first childhood crush, followed by Kat, Cassie and Dana... though I admit I crushed on Cassie the hardest among them back in the day. I even wanted her for a big sister. :laugh: recently, I've started to think Lost Galaxy!Karone is attractive. :laugh: man, she should've been the Pink Ranger rather than Kendrix IMO.

anyways, enough about me. who was YOUR childhood Power Rangers crush??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kimberly
Kat
Cassie (who started my fascination on hot Asian girls)
Jen
Karone (When she was still Astronema)

I guess I was more into the Pink Rangers the most as a kid.
 
Kimberly was my one true power rangers crush. Aint never had another one since lol. There's just something about a valley girl in combat boots that just screams beautiful don't you all think?
 
Oh, gosh ... Jason, I think was my favourite from MMPR and then later Adam and then TJ.

A girl watching power rangers back in the day is badass.

A girl who had a crush on one of the manliest red rangers of all time (next to Andros) is even more badass. :patriotic:
 
Astronema. I wanted to marry her and take over the universe together when I was a kid.

(Yes, I was a young evil conqueror wannabe even then.)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top