Now Demonic
I'm going to agree with those saying Ultraman King. I would say ultras in general are stronger then most riders nine out of ten times.

The only rider who I think would be able to score a decisive victory would be Decades final Form ride with Kamen Rider J. Even then, they die quite often and have the nasty habit of coming back. I'm fairly certain Ultras are immortal.

SLICE
Sooo we're just going to ignore my past comments on Decade then?

That's fine I guess.

I give up.

Let the thread descend into madness.

Sooo we're just going to ignore my past comments on Decade then?

That's fine I guess.

I give up.

Let the thread descend into madness.

Well, like I said, the universe destroying/survival feats in both Decade and RX don't line up well with everything else shown in their series, but they're still there.

King Dark was kicking the crap out of ALL the Riders until Deind made his Decade grow (and he'd still be a runt compared to any Ultra)

A King Dark made or upgraded by Dai-Shocker though (Complete with Dai-Shocker belt, unlike the other villains which had their original marks in transformed forms, even when getting new designs, like Apollogeist in the tv show). We don't know how strong it was or how much damage it could do.

If their technology can create the human sized Decade suit, I don't see why a giant freaking robot made by them shouldn't be stronger under usual circumstances.

He also has his Rider Kick...which takes a silly amount of time to set up and is VERY dodgeable.

The Dimension Shot was shown to be able to be a homing attack in Movie Wars 2010, with the cards actively moving after the target. Decade's Dimension Kick uses the same system too, so it should be able to do the same.

Now, the matter is whether Decade's attacks would be able to pierce an Ultra. Like I've said before, most of the feats in Decade are fairly low level, but then you've got him killing someone who destroyed an universe (or even just "moved" it) and his mere presence apparently causing everything to fall apart.

Same goes to RX. He has problems with a monster with a nuclear bomb's power, but then survives an universe blowing up around him and flies through space back to Earth.

If you count those high level feats, they should be able to hurt Ultras, who in that case would be just big targets. However, most of the time they don't seem to operate anywhere close to that, even when they needed that sort of power in several occasions. So, I won't find it really weird if you want to just ignore them.

Last edited:
SLICE
Actually NeonZ, that Decade comment wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at the guy who just blasted the whole "Decade uses all the power of all the riders ever" thing.

YOU bring up good things. Let me adress them.

Well, like I said, the universe destroying/survival feats in both Decade and RX don't line up well with everything else shown in their series, but they're still there.

I think the same can be said for any toku series. Leo destroying a planet in his finale, Ultraman surviving the planet becoming a star thing in Galaxy...

A King Dark made or upgraded by Dai-Shocker though (Complete with Dai-Shocker belt, unlike the other villains which had their original marks in transformed forms, even when getting new designs, like Apollogeist in the tv show). We don't know how strong it was or how much damage it could do.

If their technology can create the human sized Decade suit, I don't see why a giant freaking robot made by them shouldn't be stronger under usual circumstances.

Yes, though King Dark is still a very slow moving foe...

The main thing is, when it comes to powerful Robots...

Ultraman kind of has you covered.

From the nigh invincible King Joe (Excluding Max's version anyways) to the nigh UNKILLABLE Imperializer

Frankly, though this may just be me, King Dark didn't FEEL like that big a threat compared to robot foes faced by the Ultras through out their run.

The Dimension Shot was shown to be able to be a homing attack in Movie Wars 2010, with the cards actively moving after the target. Decade's Dimension Kick uses the same system too, so it should be able to do the same.

Then I wonder what would happen if UltraSeven tried to stop it with the Wide Shot...

Hmm...

Now, the matter is whether Decade's attacks would be able to pierce an Ultra. Like I've said before, most of the feats in Decade are fairly low level, but then you've got him killing someone who destroyed an universe (or even just "moved" it) and his mere presence apparently causing everything to fall apart.

I would take 'destroyed a universe' to be a bit more...flimsy then normal.

I mean, the universes are like glass as far as Decade's cosmology is concerned. It can't take THAT much to destroy one, especially when they're on a crash course to destroy themselves.

Same goes to RX. He has problems with a monster with a nuclear bomb's power, but then survives an universe blowing up around him and flies through space back to Earth.

I obviously can't speak on this because I haven't SEEN it, but I will note- its easier to survive something like that by...

Well its like getting tossed out of a car.

If you get tossed out a car, you can live past its utter destruction.

If you STAY in taht car...yeah no.

I don't know how accurate that is, but its the only thing I can think of to compare it until I get there.

If you count those high level feats, they should be able to hurt Ultras, who in that case would be just big targets. However, most of the time they don't seem to operate anywhere close to that, even when they needed that sort of power in several occasions. So, I won't find it really weird if you want to just ignore them.

RX I'll put on hold for now.

Decade I can safely say isn't on that level...normally.

Which brings me back to Seven VS Decade.

I think Seven could win, quite honestly, because he doesn't really screw around.

If you watch some of his original episodes, you'll see his fighting style.

Maybe hit the enemy once or twice, then try to murder him. If that doesn't work...keep hitting him until you do.

Basically, Seven, unlike almost ANY Ultra after or before him, threw out his finishing moves like they were candy.

Its why most of his fights were under a minute long.

The ones that were longer were longer for a reason.

So I wonder-how would Decade fair against an EyeSlugger or a Wide Shot?

This is my stage now!!
Giant freaking laser....that's any different from the things they normally take how?

Also, from what you're saying, Kabuto should work like the TARDIS. From what I've seen...not so much.

You know, outside giving himself his own powers, but that was in a non canon movie.

He basically uses it as a different kind of super speed.

Which means he can have all the power in the world...he's going to have a damn fun time trying to kill an Ultra in all that time.

For an example on how insanely powerful some Ultras can be...

There was an enemy introduced in Ultraman Mebius.

His name was Enpera.

Enpera, for his opening act, casually turned the sun to *STONE*

Or, rather, covered it in stone.

Either way-that's impossibly badass.

He then lands on Earth, the merest act of doing so causing EVERYTHING to explode.

Enpera?

UltraSeven could feasibly beat him. It'd likely kill him to do so-but it's possible. At the very least, Enpera would know he was in a fight.

Ultraman Father is equal to Enpera. Neither could kill the other-though they did cripple each other for a time.

Ultraman Father is not as powerful as Belial.

Belial tore through almost every single named Ultra, and a dozen unanmed ones, in record time.

Zero managed to out fight Belial and blast him into a lava pit.

King....

King is King.

King can revive the dead and create miracles by EXISTING.

He has appeared for only a handful of times across the entire franchise for this reason and has never been seen to lose a fight FOR a reason.

If it comes to strongest Rider, I have no idea.

Maybe Kabuto. That's a really cheap trick.

But King is the strongest Toku warrior, if only due to being a living plot device.

But granted as far as mortals go, tendou wins. King however, is another story.
YouTube - Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie part 4 RAW Here is King in Action, 2:50.
Dear God....
What the hell chance did I have of winning this argument??!!!??
But as far as riders go, Tedou wins, without a doubt.

先生
Well clearly Gokaiger and Decade are the strongest Sentai and KR guys...considering they have the powers of all the past ones.:coolshades: Live Action Princess Serenity from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is probably the most powerful Toku hero though (or villain depending on your view)...shes able to blow up the whole planet if she wants to.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alk6MnDpW5Q&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alk6MnDpW5Q&feature=related[/ame]

PGSM Serenity's biggest competition for strongest is probably Musical Sailor Galaxia, who can tank any attack and basically trolls just as bad as PGSM Serenity.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKGc0Beyj4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKGc0Beyj4[/ame]

In fact now that I think about it any version of Sailor Moon is probably one of the strongest things in existance :O_O:

Digital Artist
Sentai-AkaRed. He can use the powers of any Red Sentai member in existence.

Kamen Rider-Hyper Kabuto. He can travel through within a second and has a powerful Rider Kick. He can Clock Up and knock you out without you knowing at all as well.

SLICE
You know what I think would be badass?

Ultraman Belial taking on every Toku hero like he did the Ultras.

THAT would be amazing. Imagine Belial just kicking ass through all of the Sentai heroes and all of the Riders.