Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Welcome
Plotholes. If the movie was canon, then the show should have made references to it. For instances, the relationship between Gentaro and Nadeshiko. Name one scene that made a reference to that.

Didn't they mention Gentaro falling in love with a "space girl" in one of the episodes?

Didn't they mention Gentaro falling in love with a "space girl" in one of the episodes?

Aren't you just thinking about episode 14, when the episode ended with a joke about how there was no way Gentaro would ever fall in love? That's clearly supposed to foreshadow Nadeshiko, but I don't think there was any reference to her afterwards.

I'd like to be wrong here though, so, if you could find that comment...

Plotholes. If the movie was canon, then the show should have made references to it.

Gentaro first sees Virgo in Megamax and refers to her as the one with wings. When he sees Virgo in the tv series he recognizes her and calls her the same thing. Ryusei and real-Nadeshiko also go to the same school.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
Aren't you just thinking about episode 14, when the episode ended with a joke about how there was no way Gentaro would ever fall in love? That's clearly supposed to foreshadow Nadeshiko, but I don't think there was any reference to her afterwards.

there is no other reference afterward. The dialogue supposed to go like this (not exactly, but close enough)...

Gentaro: One day I will be fall in love!
(Someone I can't remember): With who? Someone from space? That's impossible...:laugh:

Ryusei and real-Nadeshiko also go to the same school.

now that you said it, I realized that Nadeshiko did wear the same uniform...

so...what happened here is that both W and Fourze is in the same world, but OOO here is the movie OOO with the same ending as the series one?

Minato Ascending
Gentaro first sees Virgo in Megamax and refers to her as the one with wings. When he sees Virgo in the tv series he recognizes her and calls her the same thing. Ryusei and real-Nadeshiko also go to the same school.

I wonder why we didn't see the real Nadeshiko in these past two episodes since the story takes place at Ryusei's old school.

Anyone knows what is this version of Giant Step? it sounds really good

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61NcCbWnt54"]???????????Giant Step????? ver.??? - YouTube[/ame]