I think Magiranger is pretty good from what I watch so far. I think the last episode was when MagiPink turned into a vampire. I don't know, after I watched that episode, I didn't feel like watching any more. I'll get to watching it in the summer. The mecha in Magiranger is really cool though.

Magiranger is worth watching in my opinion, sometimes it has a down moment but it also have this good moments, because of that it made me continue watching till the end and undeniably the mecha is something you will like. However me personally like magic so its a plus for me that it got the said theme.

Furthermore, you should find it for yourself if you really want to know if its good or not. Cause it will be you who will decide on it in the end.

I think Magiranger is fairly average. It has some good things about it, like the soundtrack, the villains (my favorites being Wolzard and Meme), and the last story arc. But as others have said, the romance plots drag the show down, along with the cast (especially Houka). Though I do like Makito a lot, and think Kai was descent.

D

Dr Kain

MagiRanger is good because of the villians. They are monster themed and also have HP Lovecraft influences (hell, N Ma IS Cthulhu and Dagon is in there). If you watch it for the ranger cast, you will be severely disappointed because they are all retarded. They all scream at the top of their lungs like Ban did in DekaRanger. And MagiGreen has to be the most immature oldest sibling ever. The costumes are pretty cool though, and the first batch of mecha is, but the second batch is extremely lame and bland. My biggest gripe though is the show is filled more with special effects and magic attacks than actual fist fighting. Sure, magic is obviously the theme, but they got way overboard on the magic.

D

Dr Kain

"something, something, nothing!" :laugh:

Yes, that scene was awesome.

MagiGreen, I found him really amusing and it was hard not to root for him.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bad pun. Very bad pun, even if unintentional.

It's not as good as Dekaranger, or a lot of the other seasons, but I'd say it's worth watching. If it kicked the story stuff into gear sooner, I think it could have been a lot better.

It was way better than DekaRanger, which had no story at all.

Before GoseiYellow...there was Magi Cheerleading.

Man, that episode pissed off so many people.:laugh:

Banned
Don't listen to the upset fanboys. Just watch magiranger and judge for yourself.

2005 seemed to be the black sheep...considering it was the Hibiki/Magi Super Hero Time. Most of the fanboy rage came from people who only watched 2-5 eps then proclaimed it sucked. Those who watched both shows the whole way through tend to like it or at least say it wasn't that terrible.

Most of the fanboy rage came from people who only watched 2-5 eps then proclaimed it sucked. Those who watched both shows the whole way through tend to like it or at least say it wasn't that terrible.

Yes cause its fair to finish the show before saying anything about it. :buttrock:

Banned
Yes cause its fair to finish the show before saying anything about it. :buttrock:

No this is nonsense. If a person watches a few episodes they can say what they thought of those few episodes. If they watched half the show they can talk about that half. What you shouldn't do is what Kain admits to. Watches random episodes and judges the series as a whole.