Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato Ascending
I was wondering similar.

They said Yamada is in coma, and we saw him hospitalized at the end, so I doubt he was dead. In fact, I don't think anyone died in Fourze yet, except for Gentaro (before he was revived); all the other defeated Horoscopes got sent to Dark Nebula where they presumably had no Internet and no MacDonald's to go to. :anime:

Welcome
So....he just needed to put in more feelings into the switch? >.>

Well, the switch does rely on the user a little and does affect the user's personality and feelings...

Oh wait, that's the Zodiart switches.

Lazy Toei.Come up with an excuse like Gentaro is an ancient space god.

So somehow

[hide]

Virgo knows about "the mysterious interloper," AKA Tachibana. Any guesses how???

[/hide]

Lurker
Just watched episode 32, I take my words back on Cosmic States being ugly as fudge. The design works really well in motion!! I like that he can use all the switches too, I thought the rocket sword would had bothered me but surprisingly it doesn't, at least a lot less than Kiva's fapping stick. I really like that celestial voice they gave to the sword. Definitely one of the best final form debuts in Heisei Rider history. That fight was awesome! I am so hyped to see what combination of switches this form can do, though I hope he still have a Rider Kick. On another note, I'm surprised so many of us liked Cosmic States, usually this is around the time where half of the community start bashing the ultimate form being a lackluster or just bad design. I can't see anyone beside Psychotime who isn't pleased with it. :loltongue:

A supernova that doesn't have a big ugly CGI form! Some of us are hella happy! :buttrock:

Designs out of the way, I gotta say the way Ryusei is forgiven is a tiny bit unsatisfying. It does work, but I find it missing something. Maybe we'll get a bit more closure on this on the next episode. I knew they were gonna let Ryusei slide anyhow but I kinda want more than this, but it won't break the show though. After all, one of the main themes of the show IS 'friendship.' I love how Nozama got the most screen time when it came to individual reaction scene time when it came to Meteor though. SHIP EM TOGETHARRR11

JK's moment of manliness was awesome. This arc had so much manly out of suit battles, I love it. Whoever said Ryusei's wire-fu kick at the beginning was overboard, well...one of the guys behind the show does have a reputation for writing a show with giant drills and sky piercing.

I bet Shu's probably jelly about Gentaro's explosive henshin.:laugh:
I can't think of any protagonist rider actors who won't be jelly if they really liked being a Rider.

Tsukasa: "Motherfucker got a better final form AND DEBUT than me. GOD DAMMIT! COME HERE AND LET ME SHOVE DEN-O'S BLADE INTO YOUR ASS YUUSUKE, NOW!"

The "Tachibana is Kengo's father" theory still holds up, doesn't it?
It still does, I wonder about the theory of Leo and Virgo being Gentarou's parents though. But I'm gonna stay all the way away from spoilers. I like surprises and unexpected twists.

Who you gonna call?
Cosmic States' first fight has been one of the most spectacular ultimate form debuts ever. I've loved each single second of it and the new chorus voices for the Switches activations are just epic.

I digress a bit in that PuToTyra's debut was underwhelming... It was more that Cosmic States and CJX were a festival of lasers, explosions and epic electronic voices while PuTuTyra felt like a neo-Heisei Shin, just pure raw power and "PuToTyra smash!"

Oh, yeah, the Ryusei thing about being pardoned not only by Gentaro but the other KRC members too since Gentaro said so... Toldja so.

Loved it that the first thing Gentaro felt when reviving was smashing his head onto Ohsugi's :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.