What if the Showa Era Kamen Riders had Final Form Ride Cards?

I've never been a fan of the Rider systems that required cards... I know that it's successful via merchandising but wow...they'd have to be pretty durable cards to be slide back and forth in the "Driver." LOL

On topic:

I concur w/what IGADEVIL had to say...

it would be awesome if they had FFR cards

let us think of the awesomeness

too bad not many people like the idea, I like it.

Well, here are my ideas:

Ichigo and Nigo - Transform into robotic grasshoppers with high speed, weapons etc.

V3 - This would have 2 effects. V3 himself turns into a large cyclone, which is part of one of the "hidden techniques" that V3 was known for. The cyclone is then used as part of the final attack where Decade joins in. "Cyclone Kick" or something like that

Riderman - He gets a new, more powerful arm-attachment

X - He is transformed into "perfector armor" which is attached to Decade

Amazon - Shrinks into a smaller size and becomes the gigi armlet, which is attached to Decade.

Stronger - Activates his "Charge Up"

Sky-Rider - Turns into a locust based air-glider for Decade

Super-1 - Like Riderman. He gains a new pair of powerful gloves which are used for the final attack

ZX – No idea

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
FFR was ridiculous, but just passable enough because they all had some sort of gimmick thingy which they could turn into, though I still think it would have been cooler if they'd just summoned the real thing. Like, rather than having Kuuga turn into Gouram, why not just have Gouram show up for them to both ride on? Or maybe it just changes them to their actual Final Forms? Though then you don't leave Complete Form much to do, I suppose.

That's what they should have done with the FFR cards............FFR was really pointless to me, it was just something that created "original" merchandise for the Kamen Rider Decade brand.

Plus, Complete Form seemed pointless anyway........it didn't exactly feel like an "Ultimate Form" of Decade in a sense that Decade in his default form is still strong enough to kick every Rider's ass regardless of whether they are in their Ultimate or normal forms. Not to mention Complete Form summoning puppet clones of the Ultimate forms of Riders isn't exactly as satisfying as seeing Decade transform into the actual form itself, which never happened at first.

But in all honestly, FFR for Showa just wouldn't work period.....the designs of their suits doesn't really deliver the flexibility for them to transform into anything, not to mention there is nothing that can be referenced for the Riders to be transformed into besides their bikes. Not to mention it wouldn't look right on any of the Showa Riders either

Heroes are forever
We all know Ichigo's FFR is Segata Sanshiro...
Exactly.

Ichigo: Segata Sanshiro
Nigo: Taki Kazuya/Skullrider
V3: Kaiketsu Zubat (just for 5 mins.)
Riderman: Gets a mouthpiece
X: Oyassan
Amazon: Mogura Jujin
Stronger: Some super hyper duper mega whatnot Charge-Up
Skyrider: An airplane
Super-1: Either gets a gi or becomes a super technological astronaut
ZX: Blows up
Black: Turns white
Black RX: Turns into Dex

No, I'm not taking this topic seriously and I never will.

"So Fetch!"
Black RX turns into the most feared creature in all of the Rider Worlds, FURBUS!

In as much as I would like to see some more FFRs, the Showa must be left alone. Seriously, the Heisei is already enough for me to cry for their awesomeness (minus you Den-O, you just turned into your own numero uno Imajin, Momotaros who bored me to death) in terms of effects. Now with that said, I would like to say "NO TO THE SHOWA".

Ahem...

Exactly.

Ichigo: Segata Sanshiro
Nigo: Taki Kazuya/Skullrider
V3: Kaiketsu Zubat (just for 5 mins.)
Riderman: Gets a mouthpiece
X: Oyassan
Amazon: Mogura Jujin
Stronger: Some super hyper duper mega whatnot Charge-Up
Skyrider: An airplane
Super-1: Either gets a gi or becomes a super technological astronaut
ZX: Blows up
Black: Turns white
Black RX: Turns into Dex

No, I'm not taking this topic seriously and I never will.

Black RX turns into the most feared creature in all of the Rider Worlds, FURBUS!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist

ONORE SABAN'S MASKED RIDER (Masucked Ruydur:loltongue:):shakefist

Last edited: