What if the Showa Era Kamen Riders had Final Form Ride Cards?

Like the title says, what if it was possible that the Showa Era Riders had their own Final Form Ride Cards? What do you think they would be and what their Final Attack Ride would be?

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
why!? it would have actually made sense! what with decade then hence traveling through all of the showa worlds rather then............ just two out of the blue :sly:

You're being sarcastic, right?

Mr. Kamen Rider
FFR was ridiculous, but just passable enough because they all had some sort of gimmick thingy which they could turn into, though I still think it would have been cooler if they'd just summoned the real thing. Like, rather than having Kuuga turn into Gouram, why not just have Gouram show up for them to both ride on? Or maybe it just changes them to their actual Final Forms? Though then you don't leave Complete Form much to do, I suppose.

With the older Riders though, it'd be harder since there's less stuff to choose from. Turning into their bikes is just redundant, so what's left? V3 becomes a giant V3 Hopper and falls over, crushing enemies? Super-1 becomes a giant Power Hand fist and pounds them into the ground? Riderman becomes a giant Rope Arm and throws them hella far? Amazon becomes a giant version of his own head and bites the monster in two? Rider 2 becomes a giant can of Whup-Ass?

Actually, I better stop there, I'm actually starting to like this idea.

Lurker
am i the only one that actually likes Final Form Rides? Oh i would love to see showa rider's final form rides.. like Super 1 becoming V-Jet or Black RX becoming Ridron or a giant Revolcane

Now Demonic
I didn't like Final Form ride when it was just done with the heisei riders.

Rider Dodge
FFR was ridiculous, but just passable enough because they all had some sort of gimmick thingy which they could turn into, though I still think it would have been cooler if they'd just summoned the real thing. Like, rather than having Kuuga turn into Gouram, why not just have Gouram show up for them to both ride on? Or maybe it just changes them to their actual Final Forms? Though then you don't leave Complete Form much to do, I suppose.

With the older Riders though, it'd be harder since there's less stuff to choose from. Turning into their bikes is just redundant, so what's left? V3 becomes a giant V3 Hopper and falls over, crushing enemies? Super-1 becomes a giant Power Hand fist and pounds them into the ground? Riderman becomes a giant Rope Arm and throws them hella far? Amazon becomes a giant version of his own head and bites the monster in two? Rider 2 becomes a giant can of Whup-Ass?

Actually, I better stop there, I'm actually starting to like this idea.

whew, thank god u didnt get to X and black iga. XD

Peek a Boo!
That's what I've been thinking for the past week, what if Decade FFR'ed them! :laugh:

Here's mine:
1 and 2 - They will return to their basic form before the upgrade.
V3 - A giant V3 belt then attach to Decade to perform a Hurricane attack thing. :laugh:
Riderman - any of his arms.
X - A giant Ridol?!
Amazon - a giant GiGi Armlet
Stronger - his vest. Nuff said.
Skyrider - transforms into his scarf.
Super-1 - any of his arms.
Black - Road Sector or Battle Hopper.
Black RX - Revolcane or he will be split into three, namely, RX, BioRider and RoboRider.