Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stinks.
^ That, indeed.

I could really use some insite to this.

What would you talk about if you where gonna do a panel on Toku?

I was gonna give a short history, Talk about some stuff from Toei (KR and SS), talk about the ones that were used to make BBBB, SSSS, VRT, and also MR and MMPR, have Q&A, and then maybe show the 1st ep of Gokaiger

It seems just about right. Maybe also mention about the fansubbers who subs those kind of shows and where you can find them. Also, possibly the writers and directors who work on those shows.

HJU's master of disguise
It seems just about right. Maybe also mention about the fansubbers who subs those kind of shows and where you can find them. Also, possibly the writers and directors who work on those shows.

We are not really allowed to talk about FanSubbing at these types of places. Funimation is one of the biggest supports of this con, and they GREATLY look down upon it.

It stinks.
We are not really allowed to talk about FanSubbing at these types of places. Funimation is one of the biggest supports of this con, and they GREATLY look down upon it.

Damn, then what are you gonna say to them if they're interested in watching the original source material?

Twitter - @MisturYellow
History of Tokusatsu is going to be hard to talk about without mention fansubbing, unless people speak Japanese.

HJU's master of disguise
History of Tokusatsu is going to be hard to talk about without mention fansubbing, unless people speak Japanese.
I will try to talk about the fab subbers. I know JYB is at AFest almost every year. I will see if I can drag him in.
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.