Tsuburaya has announced a new youtube mini-series called "Ultra Galay Fight: New Generation Heroes", which will be made available worldwide simultaneously in both Japanese and English!

The show will begin on Sunday the 29th of September and a new episode will be released each week at 10am JST on the official Ultraman youtube channel. Each episode is just five minutes long and there will be a total of 13 episodes. It has been directed by Koichi Sakamoto and written by Junichiro Ashiki.

The series takes place between the Ultraman R/B movie and the first episode of the new series, Ultraman Taiga. It will mostly feature the title heroes of the "New Generation" seasons (so, Ginga, Victory, X, Orb, Geed, Rosso and Blu) with smaller appearances from Ultraman Zero and Ultrawoman Grigio. They will face off against "The League of Darkness", which features two new villains - Ultraman X Darkness and Ultraman Geed Darkness.

S

scikaiju

So English subs or dubs? Either way I'm glad they're adding the international fan, if I remember correctly they have't done that since Ultra Fight Victory.

S

scikaiju

a trailer has been releaed in both Japanese and with English dub. I'll post the dub....beware rough dub a head.

So the big surprise was at the end there with the character spotlight. Ultraman Ribut (pronounced like "reboot" but apparently the official spelling is indeed 'Ribut') was created for a Malaysian co-production, where he appeared in a cartoon and in a stage show. I believe this is his live-action screen debut.

S

scikaiju

The first episode has aired. Here's the dubbed version

If you don't want dubbed the Japanese version does have English subtitles

Tsuburaya have announced that they will release a directors' cut version of this mini-series, which will compile all 13 episodes together and add some additional scenes cut from the version currently being released on youtube (so probably around 70 mins total?).

There will be a special premier on November 14th which will feature a "talk event" (i.e. a Q&A) with director Koichi Sakamoto, and a general Blu-Ray/DVD release on February 27th.

Sadly, while the youtube version has both English sub and dub options, as of yet there's no mention of this being available for the directors' cut.

S

scikaiju

I wonder since Mills Creek announced that they're doing Ultra Fight Orb if they'll release this as well and that the subs and dubs will be on that release.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
They'd be dumb not to. Lets just be thankful it is help us scrubbing the stench on tokusatsu called Kamen Rider Build.

S

scikaiju

Would you drop it with the build hate already. We get it you don't like build. Yo don't have to keep harping on it.