Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Pre-Release Discussion

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
A 99$ Devastator set oO yikes... I dunno if I have that kind of cash to spend.

Banned
of everything. I must go write the book of Bay now. Chapter 1: And Bay said, let there be light. And explosions did light the sky. And Bay saw that this was good.

Well if by a god you mean ruining good concepts, screwing over what could have been a great TF story with 1 hour of useless crap in a 2.5 hour movie, always having the same tired cliches in every movie he does, and running a production company dedicated the to crappy remaking of good horror movies, then yeah he's a good. :thumbs:

of everything. I must go write the book of Bay now. Chapter 1: And Bay said, let there be light. And explosions did light the sky. And Bay saw that this was good.

laughingman.jpg

Seriously though Bay only did one thing perfectly in his entire life. And its so not Transformers.

"Losers whine about their best, Winners go home and **** the Prom Queen"

I only have interest in seeing this movie to see "China" aka Long Beach, CA... and the fight on the pyramid.. again Long Beach. :laugh:

A 99$ Devastator set oO yikes... I dunno if I have that kind of cash to spend.

You can always buy them separately. It will probably cost a little more, but you'd be spending it over a period of time, instead of all at once.