Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Pre-Release Discussion

You can always buy them separately. It will probably cost a little more, but you'd be spending it over a period of time, instead of all at once.

What I've heard is that the ones sold separately will be a little bigger and won't combine, while the ones that actually do combine won't have individual robot modes. Apparently it has something to do with the complexity of the movie designs.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
What I've heard is that the ones sold separately will be a little bigger and won't combine, while the ones that actually do combine won't have individual robot modes. Apparently it has something to do with the complexity of the movie designs.

Stupidly complex yeah >.>

That was just a mistake. The guy who was told the info misunderstood the person who was telling him. The latest info on the toy is from someone who actually saw it at the UK Toy Fair. He said it's made up almost entirely of Voyager class toys. This can be taken seriously, seeing as how Hasbro made them close the private area, because of the info getting released.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Wooo. Devastator. but wait! Didn't Bonechusher a member of the Constructicons? But he's dead now sowho'll take his place?

That was just a mistake. The guy who was told the info misunderstood the person who was telling him. The latest info on the toy is from someone who actually saw it at the UK Toy Fair. He said it's made up almost entirely of Voyager class toys. This can be taken seriously, seeing as how Hasbro made them close the private area, because of the info getting released.

Its made up for 4 voyagers and 2 deluxes.

The fallen is a Leader class most likely.

GekiDan, they have a lot of names they can use (Hightower, etc...)