Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Pre-Release Discussion

It's a constructicon. We've already seen the toy of it. It seems Devastator is going to be godzilla sized.

As in you've seen pictures of the Devastator toy? Can you please post them in a spoiler tag?

As in you've seen pictures of the Devastator toy? Can you please post them in a spoiler tag?

Not Devastator, the Constructicon. We do have a description of Devastator by someone at the UK Toy Fair, though. The cement mixer barrel changes into this big turbine in it's chest. They showed an animatic of it sucking things up and spiting them out it's back. The toy is made up of almost nothing but voyagers, except maybe the shoulders. I'm guessing those will be a 2-pack, because one of them has a weapon mode, instead of a robot mode. Can't really see them selling that by itself. There's also going to be a gift set costing around $99 or so.

Oh yeah. It's also 2' tall. I'd say a 2' TF toy is a good indicator that it's going to be very large.

Oh yeah. It's also 2' tall. I'd say a 2' TF toy is a good indicator that it's going to be very large.

It would actually tie Fortress Maximus for being the biggest Transformer toy ever made. I am seriously considering getting it if it looks good enough.

Banned
It would actually tie Fortress Maximus for being the biggest Transformer toy ever made. I am seriously considering getting it if it looks good enough.

Brave Maximus from Car Robots was slightly bigger I thought. I know it's the same mold more or less, but I had read on TFW that Brave was bigger.

Brave Maximus from Car Robots was slightly bigger I thought. I know it's the same mold more or less, but I had read on TFW that Brave was bigger.

That's ridiculous. Fortress Maximus & Brave Maximus are exactly the same.

I am the law
The official trailer should be online as soon as the it's shown on the Superbowl according to Bay.

Haruka Suenaga is my chick XD
The trailer from my link above is 30 seconds long. I heard that the trailer from the Superbowl is a little bit longer :)