This is why I stopped playing video games at age 14

HOOK EM DEVO HOOK EM DEVO
Sure its more hype than rage but still funny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNf0C2722mE"]PRO DEVOURER AND COMMENTATING - YouTube[/ame]
 
Man, I've gotten angry at games, but even then, its never true full out rage. man, that's why I usually mute all players in online games. Freakin kids like this annoy me.
 
Man, I've gotten angry at games, but even then, its never true full out rage. man, that's why I usually mute all players in online games. Freakin kids like this annoy me.

For that kid, I was the opposite and still am. When I got angry , I get better especially in racing games and GTA. Even do better when I am not angry.

Now, it seems ludicrous so I just have fun. I don't plat FPS online but I'd mute it instantly and just focus on destroying them and make the kids rage.
 
SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT

Salt is actually pretty entertaining to watch, and even more in person. Skip to the end to see a salty black man

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwHehBMmqMI&t=7m47s"]EVO 2011 - Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Daigo Umehara vs. Showst0pper - YouTube[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top