Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokusatsu Geek
I'm glad that Daniel Bryan owned the Bella Twins by revealing that he's dating Gail Kim. She's hot and I hope that she gets more airtime now. Plus, Gail basically spoke the truth about why the Bella Twins got TV time and it was because of those guest hosts.

With you on Gail getting more airtime. The last televised match she had was on Superstars a couple weeks ago.

But the Bella Twins are great wrestlers.

#MissionMiami
With you on Gail getting more airtime. The last televised match she had was on Superstars a couple weeks ago.

cmon-son-trey.gif

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

They're far from great. You wanna know how they got to where they were? Because they called and basically told everyone at corporate that if they didn't get put on RAW or SD, they'd walk. True story.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
I'm assuming Michael Tarver's back from his injury, since he'd been seen backstage on RAW this past Monday?

Anytime you hear that one of these girls came from the Divas Search, they're always looked down upon. Especially since they don't know to wrestle or paid their dues. It's like the WWE is trying to recreate the Trish Stratus push. Where Trish started off with zero wrestling skills to one of the greatest women's wrestlers ever.

Eye See You
Watching Summerslam 1995. Jinsei Shinzaki fucking owns, he had a pretty good match with Waltman to the point as a heel even the fans began to cheer him. What I found weird was that this big ppv was held in such a small venue.

Barry Horowitz... What was WWF thinking in pushing this jobber?. Even giving him that "Jew music" enterance theme lol. What makes things worse is WCW eventually offered him a contract for more money.

Since there's nothing funny about fat jokes in the first place.

Fat jokes are funny. If it's such an issue to people then go on a diet. But the thing is with these jokes... Naddie & Mickie aren't fat so it's kinda like :sly:

Tokusatsu Geek
I think Gail's beautiful and a great wrestler.

One of my favorite comedians makes fat jokes about himself all the time and he's popular for it & making cops laugh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrvTH66gXDw"]YouTube - 6 Stages Of Fatness.wmv[/ame]

#MissionMiami
I expect Gail to last less than 6 months before she is fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.