Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't think anyone on this planet wants another 7 member team. Especially on a team that starts out with just 3. That's like every arc after the first 10 episodes focusing on introducing new Rangers. No thanks.

Why not? Go-onger pulled off 7. Dekaranger pulled off 7, if you count Doggie. Even Gekiranger had 7 considering that Toei now treats Rio and Mele as "Bangai Heroes". I agree it's not a good idea in a show that starts with 3, but a big team isn't a bad thing

One of the Lord's Angels
Confusions!?

I've just checked the Japanese forums and I think there's confusion going on. Though the cast hasn't change yet, someone one the Japanese forums believes that Toru Baba could be in the show but the saying is more of a opinion/comment rather than news. Also, I've seen the kanji name 'Fukuzawa' mentioned as a director. Could this mean that Hirofumi Fukuzawa could be the suit action director next year? Right now, I don't know but I'll keep up to date in the best way that I can.

Also, I want to send you this Did you know fact. Kazuhiro Suzuki who is rumored to be Red-Buster was in the show Shima-Shima with Sota Fukushi who is currently the leading actor in Kamen Rider Fourze. If Suzuki is in the show then I call this something. Let me know what you think of this. Talk to you later.

You Need A Mint
I know I'm jumping like WAY ahead, by asking this but do you think maybe the Gobuster's will get a power up this year? If so what would it be like?

I've just checked the Japanese forums and I think there's confusion going on. Though the cast hasn't change yet, someone one the Japanese forums believes that Toru Baba could be in the show but the saying is more of a opinion/comment rather than news. Also, I've seen the kanji name 'Fukuzawa' mentioned as a director. Could this mean that Hirofumi Fukuzawa could be the suit action director next year? Right now, I don't know but I'll keep up to date in the best way that I can.

Also, I want to send you this Did you know fact. Kazuhiro Suzuki who is rumored to be Red-Buster was in the show Shima-Shima with Sota Fukushi who is currently the leading actor in Kamen Rider Fourze. If Suzuki is in the show then I call this something. Let me know what you think of this. Talk to you later.

to elenaslakov
I hve to agree with u.....by my knowledge though they were in two shows, shima shima and another show in which they had un important roles but were still listed as cast members Fukushi Sota as Murano Sota and Suzuki Katsuhiro as Hattori Katsuhiro in Misaki Number One!!. This information prompted me to think and expect for him to be in this show and for their to be a gobuster and fourze teamup....in away 1 out of 2 happened so far I'm hoping to see him is this show...as far as the other two...arisa, I hve never seen her before she really new and she aiont got no blog but she does hve a video were she'd the main character...to me she ok and baba ryoma all i kno is that he was in a yaoi film....his age still throws me of though but its possible these 3 could stick since I myself havent seen anyother cast line ups...we'll just hve to wait and see

TO GOSEI KNIGHT
In my opinion I can see the buddy roid becoming one with their respected gobuster or the get a type of spy swat mode incorparting a magnum pistol,an army knife and some other stuff i cant think off but i'm really leaning toward the buddy roids and gobusters combining

Last edited:
Eye See You
If we get an episode where the Buddy Roids are turned evil would the title of the ep be Roid Rage?.

I know I'm jumping like WAY ahead, by asking this but do you think maybe the Gobuster's will get a power up this year? If so what would it be like?

Maybe something along the lines of (terrible example, I know) Red Sentinel Ranger battlizer/oddity. Maybe a slick tuxedo-like jacket alluding to James Bond? Little bow-ties included. Could kind of be like their "license to kill". Eh..eh?
So long as a possible power up doesn't have faces on their chests like Goseiger's, it'd be cool. And with the buddy roids, I don't see a power-up not including a facial design on the chest.

Maybe something along the lines of (terrible example, I know) Red Sentinel Ranger battlizer/oddity. Maybe a slick tuxedo-like jacket alluding to James Bond? Little bow-ties included. Could kind of be like their "license to kill". Eh..eh?
So long as a possible power up doesn't have faces on their chests like Goseiger's, it'd be cool. And with the buddy roids, I don't see a power-up not including a facial design on the chest.

thats kinda wat i was saying...though i didnt go into detail like, but dont the buddys roids become the head of the sports car,truck, and helicopter....if so, provided they do this the buddy roids would become the chest plate like u said

I personally don't think that Gekiranger did a good job with any of its heroes that weren't Jan. But then Gekiranger gave a lot of its focus to Rio and Mele, whereas (for instance) Liveman and Abaranger started with three and all were pretty well-drawn characters

It seems to me like three-man teams that introduce their additional Rangers at the same time as the main cast and then have them join the team later (Abaranger, Hurricaneger) do a better job with it than those that introduce two or three Rangers as new characters halfway through (Gekiranger, Liveman.) But it could just be a quirk of those shows' writing rather than how the characters are introduced. We'll see ...

Did Gekiranger do that badly? I know the toy sales were poor, but I was under the impression the show itself was quite popular. Go-onger is pretty much the opposite, having pretty mediocre ratings but it brought in more money from toys than any of the other seasons.

As for the 3 man vs 5 man thing, I think the 3 man start is a good idea. It does give them more chance to flesh out the characters a lot more before introducing more.. True, Gekiviolet and Chopper were handled very poorly, but that's because it seems their development and episodes that could have been spent on their stories were given to Rio and Mele, if those two were the extra's, it would have all meshed together a lot better.

I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet, but we're not seeing a release of Buster Yellow's mecha until the end of March, meaning Gobuster-oh probably won't be appearing until quite a bit into the show. I think it's safe to say that we definitely won't be seeing the two additional guys joining within the first few episodes, like what happened with Hurricanger and Go-onger.

Did Gekiranger do that badly? I know the toy sales were poor, but I was under the impression the show itself was quite popular. Go-onger is pretty much the opposite, having pretty mediocre ratings but it brought in more money from toys than any of the other seasons.

Gekiranger's ratings weren't good either. They weren't as bad as Go-onger's, but were still worse than its predecessors.

Status
Not open for further replies.