Kuuguitar
It's a testament to the show's commitment to humanizing its villains that the Sonozakis aren't shown as completely unsympathetic nor be shown to be completely redeemable.

^ Saeko's reaction at the destruction of their mansion shows that so well

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I feel bad for Saeko. Never really had a father figure in her life with Ryubei being all crazy and obsessed with Raito and Wakana. It shows too, whether it was marrying Kirihiko then killing him, latching onto Isaka, and now even she seems compelled to stay with Kazu.

Kuuguitar
I suspect that while she was merely manipulating Kirihiko, she had the stirrings of genuine affection (as much as a broken, twisted heart could muster) for Isaka.

Super Moderator
so i guess i'll be the first one to do this..

Go Shroud! :laugh:

Haha, oh Mama Sonozaki~ Can't help but like her too :sweat:

Seriously, who didn't tear up just a little when she revealed that she really, really loved Raito and Philip heard all of it and wasn't able to chase after her or hug her?

Gah... I can't watch that scene again without sniffling.

Don't forget that Raito/Philip is also a Sonozaki... :laugh: They are the ultimate Family.... W/Double wouldn't be a successful series without them.. :thumbs:

Agreed! Agreed! But he isn't a bad guy, instead, he is one of the most heroic figures I have seen who acted contrary to his own appearance. He is probably one of the best Kamen Riders ever to exist.

Unseriously, Mick obviously kicked Philippe in there. The bastard.

Seriously, Ryubee was one of the best tragic villains I've ever seen.
@ Tokuboy's
It's a testament to the show's commitment to humanizing its villains that the Sonozakis aren't shown as completely unsympathetic nor be shown to be completely redeemable.

Which is another reason why the Sanjo-Hasegawa writing tandem of Double is noteworthy of. And speaking about that, Kirihiko's "I can tolerate sacrificing corrupt politicians but now that the kids are involved... Isn't this going a little bit too far?" back at his last 2 episodes just made him one of the best guys for Kamen Rider so far.

As of the entire family, another job well done. I love the Sonozakis even if they are Manipulative Bastards in general. The father, the greatest of them, the mom... So too but is a counter against the father. Man! I am starting to go speechless with what has happened to this show so far with all of the twists and turns. It is like this is one of the most unique tokus ever made and that is why I am proud with this show.