All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Down there? You probably meant up there.... (if you're in the US)... :laugh:

boogie woogie feng shui
How has awareness of this beautiful piece of carnivorous pastry perfection eluded me all these years? Someone tell me right now where to get one of these things.

Eye See You
Seriously I am baffled at this. I thought everyone knew about these and loved them.

Bolt, I'd say go to a grocery store and buy a box. That would be the only place I think that would be selling them.

Don't microwave them, put them in the oven. My God. It's like eating out a supermodel who is still a virgin.

PARTY HARD
*pats* Welcome to the club, Bolt.

I love mine as spicy as possible. I either use one of two of my favorite hot sauces (Tabasco and Chalula), or both. Just adding to the spicy makes me feel SO good inside.

It burns, but it buuuuurns so gooooooooood.

Read my smart post
Seriously I am baffled at this. I thought everyone knew about these and loved them.

Bolt, I'd say go to a grocery store and buy a box. That would be the only place I think that would be selling them.

Don't microwave them, put them in the oven. My God. It's like eating out a supermodel who is still a virgin.

It depends on the brand also. Some companies don't put enough beef, and it turns out really dry. The ones I buy (and probably the best I can find) is from a company called "Michidean".

Microwave those badboys to cook the inside and then throw them in the toaster to get crispy...like heaven