Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Duuuude a film about Magneto's origins would be soooo awesome!!!

Red Falcon
I totally enjoyed X-Men Origins: Wolverine so definitely looking forward to the next installment of Origins !

In Justice, We Trust!
So aside from Magneto, how many more of these do they plan on doing?

So aside from Magneto, how many more of these do they plan on doing?

Confirmed? Like I said earlier in the thread its only Magneto and First Class. With Hugh Jackman talking about wanting to do a follow up and even a trilogy to Wolverine.

They described the early drafts of Magneto as "The Pianist meets X-Men". That's aiming pretty high if you ask me if they want to compare it to The Pianist.

Some kind of Beast mode
Confirmed? Like I said earlier in the thread its only Magneto and First Class. With Hugh Jackman talking about wanting to do a follow up and even a trilogy to Wolverine.

They described the early drafts of Magneto as "The Pianist meets X-Men". That's aiming pretty high if you ask me if they want to compare it to The Pianist.

:O_O::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

damn DC WHERE ARE YOU? hmmm? With all this I don't think they can't step up to the plate. lol

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=21060

Wolverine got $87million on its opening weekend, 'impressive' but rather low next to the 'estimated $150milion' budget... Probably ending up with a very low profit or even a loss. Do you think 'Magneto' would still go ahead if that's the case? 'X-Men meets The Pianist' or not, Ian McKellan is hardly the same kind of heartthrob as Jackman.

I'm sympathetic to Jackman but Fox really needs to just get the message and start making better movies or stop making more movies.

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm actually felling this First Class, I always like to see the heroes while there young teens, That's why I like x-men evolution and currently watching wolverine and the x-men.

And I just thought of somebody that would make a great cameo.

Havok!

Havok would be perfect for any of the later movies. We'll get some story with cyclops too.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
X-Men: First Class... I don't know about you... from what I've heard that they are doing a reboot X-Men instead of X-Men 4. *sigh*

damn DC WHERE ARE YOU? hmmm? With all this I don't think they can't step up to the plate. lol

DC just had Watchmen, honestly the whole "DC vs Marvel" idea is pretty stupid and juvenile. Enjoy both and read some Vertigo and Image while you're at it. Sure both companies do indirectly compete with each other but they don't force you to choose one or the either. Besides how many Marvel movies are actually good compared to the DC movies like Road to Perdition, V for Vendetta, and The Dark Knight?

Anyway on the subject the list of confirmed forthcoming Marvel movies (from multiple studios) includes: X-Men Origins: Magneto, X-Men: First Class, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Ant Man, Spider-Man 4 & 5, The Avengers, and Kick Ass. Most of which with no set release date except for sometime in 2011-2012.

The list of confirmed forthcoming DC movies includes: Green Lantern, The Dark Knight followup, Jonah Hex, and Superman Unleashed.

X-Men: First Class... I don't know about you... from what I've heard that they are doing a reboot X-Men instead of X-Men 4. *sigh*

That rumor is false so far, X-Men: First Class is confirmed. Who knows they could do a reboot.

Some kind of Beast mode
True that true that. :hmm:

But the DC vs. Marvel thing is always fun to think about. In terms of heroes clashing. Everyone I know still wants that game to come out.