RSCC - The Great Race War of 2010: Brought to You by Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Falcon
Happy New Year !

And to kickstart the new year, i am left all alone at home while my parents went to Malaysia for a one day trip there -_-

But being alone isn't all that bad :dance:

Happy new year, everyone! And for all you dazzling americans, I hope you're sleeping/slept well. :O

Me? I'm just in bed right now, typing on this laptop, with a moose's snout cuddling my cheek. :D

I personally think this is a better countdown then last year. I mean the songs they sang, is it me or am i the only one who likes the older like way before smap songs?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I personally think this is a better countdown then last year. I mean the songs they sang, is it me or am i the only one who likes the older like way before smap songs?

I love it when they do the older johnny's songs. Like Four Leaves' "Bulldog", Shounentai's "Kamen Bodukai", and I was surprised to see them sing that song from the group Ninja. I dont think they've ever done that song before on a countdown. But yeh, this one was better than last years. But, I have to say that my favorite johnny's countdown is either 2007-2008 or 2003-2004. Mostly cuz everyone there was cracked-out insane and havin a good time. And for some reason, this year Domoto Tsuyoshi looked depressed as all hell. He's usually doing crazy **** with people. Some **** must of went down. Anyways, yeh, it was pretty awesome this year.

Raxbait: Hip
I love it when they do the older johnny's songs. Like Four Leaves' "Bulldog", Shounentai's "Kamen Bodukai", and I was surprised to see them sing that song from the group Ninja. I dont think they've ever done that song before on a countdown. But yeh, this one was better than last years. But, I have to say that my favorite johnny's countdown is either 2007-2008 or 2003-2004. Mostly cuz everyone there was cracked-out insane and havin a good time. And for some reason, this year Domoto Tsuyoshi looked depressed as all hell. He's usually doing crazy **** with people. Some **** must of went down. Anyways, yeh, it was pretty awesome this year.

I'm glad they played Kamen Bodukai, love that song.
And this is my 2nd johhnny's coutdown that I've watched, and so far I like this one the most XD
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Tsuyoshi looked bummed out.
Also, I think my favorite part of this years is KJ8 totally destroying "One love" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.