Fox Plans To Make Nine X-Men Movies In The Next Four Years

Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a new blog post

Fox Plans To Make Nine X-Men Movies In The Next Four Years

deadpool-movie-poster-2016-1200x600.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

It will nice to see all nine movies as the others have been good but I am not too sure how good they will be if they will be getting done too quick. Well I hope they can accomplish this and not lose viewers if the first ones are not as good as expected. I also wonder if the same actors will be actually playing all movies.

This franchise is starting to get meaningless. :confused: The impression is that they don't know what they are doing or where they want to go. o_O

I didn't like their latest release, X-Men: Apocalypse, so I'm not too keen on the upcoming releases. The first 3 films were good, but the subsequent ones we so-so.

I have enjoyed some of the X-Men movies. Still, this sounds a bit like overkill. That's a lot of movies in a short period of time. Not only could there be an issue of over-saturation, but you also have to wonder just how good they will be. If they intend to churn movies out this quickly, I don't expect them to be of the highest quality.

The X men franchise is starting to go nowhere, plus what would they make these movie about anyways? I also kind of find hard to believe that FOX is going to make 9 movies in four years as it is hard to just make one. They will have to hurry to make a lot of them at one time. They also won't be as good as they will probably make them in a short amount of time. The budget as well will have to be really low as they are going to make four movies not one.

Nine sounds like too much in my opinion. To be honest, I didn't like Apocalypse, and I was really excited to watch it. I felt like it dragged and I just didn't enjoy it. They certainly need to improve if they're planning on making so many movies.

I loved the X-Men series and I loved all the movie. I have watched them a number of times and the first one is always my favorite. I would really like to see the upcoming movies in this series in the years to come but nine movies in four years seem like a lot to me. Hope people won't lose interest in watching all of it.

Guys, I don't think these nine X-Men movies were all the characters in one movie as X-Men. The nine movies here includes standalone films of X-Men characters. I rarely watch standalone characters X-Men films, and I prefer movies about the mutants, the X-Men movies.

Wow, that sounds like too much in to little time. If it were only 2 or 3 then fine, but 9 in 4 years is sort of rushing things, even if the movies don't all star the same characters.