Some kind of Beast mode
X-MEN Origins: Magneto

That's what I heard. I figure it could be true, cuz not only is magneto a big character also, I think they should get his story over with because the guy who plays magneto, can only be alive for so long.

I also figure this will cover a lot of Charles' story too. Since they were best friends and all.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Yeah, I remember them talking about this about the same time. Apparently about half of it would include the original actor but with that de-aging CGI they used in the third film for the flashback.

I dunno tho. Given all the crap surrounding the Wolverine film, from the leak and the Deadpool reception, plus the cost of that much CG they may just shelf it. I'm pretty sure it hasn't started production yet.

But a part of me hopes the Wolverine movie does well tho, because a Magneto film does have a rich back story to explore... just as long as they don't **** it up. But somehow I think they probably will.

#MissionMiami
Wasn't Magneto's announced the same time as Wolverine's?

It was. They are planning on doing Magneto next if they get the green light to do it. They have the scripts all worked out from what I read.

This is one of many Marvel movies whose existence depends entirely on Wolverine's success. All of the ones that come to mind right now are Magneto, Silver Surfer, and Deadpool.

Throwing Some Justice!
But a part of me hopes the Wolverine movie does well tho, because a Magneto film does have a rich back story to explore... just as long as they don't **** it up. But somehow I think they probably will.

Last thing I heard, director James McTeigue (V for Vendetta) is in talks to direct this project. If anybody can explore a solid backstory & give it the right film treatment, it's definitely this guy. He did an amazing job with V for Vendetta & I look forward to his next hit film Ninja Assassin.

I see X-Men: First Class being put into production long before Magneto happens.

It was? When and where?

Around the same time as Wolverine was announced, if you want the very beginning both were drafted in 2004, obviously Wolverine was green lit first.

Some kind of Beast mode
ooooh. Nice.

Fortunately Gambit will still be in the lime light, For the rest of the origins.