Says the guy that spent half this internet forum arguing for the sake of his self esteme. Just shut up.
Says the guy with only two posts who's obviously a lurker. I have no problems with self-esteem(something you can't even spell right). Honestly, don't bring that back up, or your just beating a dead horse. Lastly, cosidering I didn't even know about you before you made that post, I have no reason to listen to you. Contribute more around here, and I might consider doing what you say
>implying i care that I'm a lurker when I just come here to find pictures.
>implying that having to go through pages of your arguments isn't completely annoying.
>Implying the annoyance caused by your existence isn't my whole reason for making this account (thus the low number of posts).
>implying you don't use blue text to make your posts more noticeable like a trip!fag on 4chan.
>implying you pointing out my post count to insult me, while avoiding the comment about you arguing, isn't a way of boosting yourself up
>Implying you actually "know" anyone on a web forum.
Seriously, you are like the friend no body likes from the Dane Cook routine, except on a forum, making the constant attempts at validating your right to be here so much more annoying.
You know what? You can go jump into the grand canyon without a parachute. I can't stand people like you who know nothing about what they're talking about and act like they're better than they actually are. If all you're going to do is insult me like this, then congratulations! You're being reported
UFO Senshi Dai Apollon + Kamen Rider OOO
![]()
:confused2
And it never ends...