Status
Not open for further replies.
二番目の翻訳者
Back then the ratings thread was still bumped regularly, so Shinkenger ratings were discussed in detail over there. I recall a lot of Shinkenger ratings discussions inconclusively trying to figure out why its numbers fluctuated so much. I think somebody figured out that new toys usually got ratings bumps, but nothing else fit any sort of pattern.

Shinkenger was also before the general board populace knew about the ratings wiki, so people were pretty much dependent on what a handful of people were posting in the ratings thread instead of being able to go out and look for themselves.

Lurker
Long time lurker , first time poster :)

Gingaman and Boukenger are by chance my favorite series , so i finally decided to register and share my impressions on Gokaiger after these two exciting episodes. I gotta admit, when an anniversary series was announced i was very worried they would fool us and make another travesty like Kamen Rider Decade , but so far i am really happy with the result. And the cast is adorable. Hopefully it's gonna keep this good ! :castlerock:

Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it here. :) Yeah, I liked Decade, but I'm loving Gokaiger more.

Are you sure? It is almost out of theater and Gosei VS Shinken didnt take 5 months of waiting

The team-ups usually come out in less time. I think its because, although the team-ups go to theaters, the fans here and there were programmed to expect the team-up on DVD/VHS/Blu-Ray/whatever in March, no matter what. It can be said the 199 Heroes is a team-up too, but that's probably a special case and is not going to be considered a team-up with the others, like Ohranger vs. Kakuranger or Gokaiger vs. Super Sentai (if that's what we get.).

gokai268af.jpg

gokai270.jpg

gokaired gold mode not confirm yet I hope it don't become true

Minato Ascending
Same here. I'd like Gokai Red and the other Gokaigers to get a power-up, but not to borrow Gokai Silver's Gold armor. Besides, it looks fugly, and I'm hoping Gokai Red's own power-up would be alot better appearance-wise.

The less we see of gold mode, the better. I really began to hate it in the last episode, when they pulled it out at the last second just to finish off the bad guy (who already seemed to be defeated). I hope we don't see that become a regular thing.

Blazing Soul!
Gold Mode is obviously not going to be a regular thing like they did last episode but right now it's a new toy so they're going to promote the hell out of it.

On another note, I mean the Gold Mode armor isn't that great (mainly because the sixth ranger heads are stuck on it) but just from that shadow image, Gokaired already looks a hellava lot better than Gokaisilver wearing it.

*Actually wants to see it happen once on the show, as a short tribute to Zyuranger. And to see a Dual Wield of a GokaiSaber and GokaiSpear Anchor :D*

Yeah, it is almost cool as a sort of tribute to Zyuranger, but I'm still not overly fond of the design. As long as it doesn't become as overused as I fear it might though, I won't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.