:redface2: and your just using slective reading, I already mentioned that I havnt watched W since it aired, so bits and pecies are slipping, and I dont recall a moment where either of the movie stated there was a large gap between the 2, besides the gap between Daido's death and them learning he really was a 'kamen rider' also I did mention that I watched the returns movie in 2 halfs as I didnt get chance to sit down and watch it as a hole.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:redface2: and your just using slective reading, I already mentioned that I havnt watched W since it aired, so bits and pecies are slipping, and I dont recall a moment where either of the movie stated there was a large gap between the 2, besides the gap between Daido's death and them learning he really was a 'kamen rider' also I did mention that I watched the returns movie in 2 halfs as I didnt get chance to sit down and watch it as a hole.

How about watching the series first together with the movies and then get back on topic. The issue, I think, stems from bit and pieces of information that are missing. :thumbs:

I myself will need to do another run through. :anime:

agreed I do need to go back to watch the series, but that will have to wait as I have alot of stuff to watch first now :sweat:

edit: thought id mention I havnt watched directors cut of A - Z yet, incase there was something I was missing, I only noticed the scene after the credit after checking it downloaded okay, this however is on my to watch list soon

agreed I do need to go back to watch the series, but that will have to wait as I have alot of stuff to watch first now :sweat:

edit: thought id mention I havnt watched directors cut of A - Z yet, incase there was something I was missing, I only noticed the scene after the credit after checking it downloaded okay, this however is on my to watch list soon

See... you've already missed some stuff, so it's bad to assume. :laugh:

not really assuming, just peicing together what I can remember and what ive seen, im sure most people cant remember every minuite of everything they watched adding to my theories

at the end of the day were all taking it way to seriously its a kids show in japan for crying out loud :laugh:

besides who doesnt like crazy theories? helps make fan fic which keeps the shows we love alive :3 ive been tempted to write something for Kamen Rider Unicorn that I drew a while back ... but the fact that I suck at spelling and stuff has put me off

not really assuming, just peicing together what I can remember and what ive seen, im sure most people cant remember every minuite of everything they watched adding to my theories

at the end of the day were all taking it way to seriously its a kids show in japan for crying out loud :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Wasn't that what you did... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

All I know is that I enjoyed every bit of the series and I love Akiko.. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Wasn't that what you did... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

All I know is that I enjoyed every bit of the series and I love Akiko.. :laugh:

sorta ;) but I was just really wanting to talk to someone about toku and have a bit of a debate considering the most I really get locally is ... why are you still wathing power rangers ¬.¬, im still trying to overcome being a lurker too, and I was only posting my ideas you guys are just lucky I didnt go onto my thoughts on the drivers from the series which led me to draw Kamen Rider Unicorn

any hoo its late, so im off to bed ... not that I have to be up for anything just im completly fubared, I will check the thread again in the morning

edit: infact I was only posting my ideas while I was waiting for the movie to finish re-encoding so I could use it for music video clips XD ... which didnt go so well so I will leave it encoding over night

Supaidaman!
Yeah Maria as Shroud doesn't fit. Was most likely put into as an Easter egg but cut because it made no sense :p

But yeah, I didn't mind the movie but it was pretty much just fanservice. All the twists to fit in with the main series were a bit ehhhhhhhh (I mean were any of us really questioning how Utopia made his memory float?).

I know the filmmakers wanted to do more with Eternal and Bandai wanted to make another toy or whatever, but there really was nothing more to say about Daido's character. I would have been totally ok with just "He's evil, and does evil things with his mates who are also evil but his mother loves him". Trying to put a weird sort-of-but-not-quite heroic spin on the whole story just left me more confused more than anything.

What, IMO, they SHOULD have done (And your milage may vary here) if they were really desperate to put the heroic spin on it would have been to show his ACTUAL fall from grace - Not years and years prior to all this happening where he did one thing that sort of kind of made him almost a Hero but not really. Do something like showing him trying to act the Hero right after getting the serum but being rejected by the people he was trying to save.

Instead we get answers to questions which, for the most part, really weren't needing to be answered. Does knowing that Jun was a zombie psychic add anything to his character? Nope. Does knowing that Daido was screwed over by Museum multiple times make him sympathetic? Not really. Does knowing the origin of NEVER affect their characters? Nope, they're already cold-blooded killers with the heat girl being scarily ok with the whole thing.

Ok, rant over. Feel free to agree or disagree or whatever. TL;DR: Origin stories are generally poor when you know how it's all going to turn out, Skull should have got a whole movie, Accel was better.

Meanwhile I'm STILL trying to work out how the Masquerade memory works. Do they all have memories? Is it just one guy? Did W really kill legions of these guys whenever he pulled out FangJoker or were they clones or something?

The Masqurade Dopant memory is a generic memory that the Museum was able to mass produce, and in my opinion, is used by multiple people. This of course is different from how the Commander Dopant creates minions.