Status
Not open for further replies.
UFO Senshi Dai Apollon + Kamen Rider OOO

krdaioz.jpg

Ore, Sanjou!
Says the guy that spent half this internet forum arguing for the sake of his self esteme. Just shut up.

Says the guy with only two posts who's obviously a lurker. I have no problems with self-esteem(something you can't even spell right). Honestly, don't bring that back up, or your just beating a dead horse. Lastly, cosidering I didn't even know about you before you made that post, I have no reason to listen to you. Contribute more around here, and I might consider doing what you say

Says the guy with only two posts who's obviously a lurker. I have no problems with self-esteem(something you can't even spell right). Honestly, don't bring that back up, or your just beating a dead horse. Lastly, cosidering I didn't even know about you before you made that post, I have no reason to listen to you. Contribute more around here, and I might consider doing what you say

>implying i care that I'm a lurker when I just come here to find pictures.
>implying that having to go through pages of your arguments isn't completely annoying.
>Implying the annoyance caused by your existence isn't my whole reason for making this account (thus the low number of posts).
>implying you don't use blue text to make your posts more noticeable like a trip!fag on 4chan.
>implying you pointing out my post count to insult me, while avoiding the comment about you arguing, isn't a way of boosting yourself up
>Implying you actually "know" anyone on a web forum.

Seriously, you are like the friend no body likes from the Dane Cook routine, except on a forum, making the constant attempts at validating your right to be here so much more annoying.

Ore, Sanjou!
>implying i care that I'm a lurker when I just come here to find pictures.
>implying that having to go through pages of your arguments isn't completely annoying.
>Implying the annoyance caused by your existence isn't my whole reason for making this account (thus the low number of posts).
>implying you don't use blue text to make your posts more noticeable like a trip!fag on 4chan.
>implying you pointing out my post count to insult me, while avoiding the comment about you arguing, isn't a way of boosting yourself up
>Implying you actually "know" anyone on a web forum.

Seriously, you are like the friend no body likes from the Dane Cook routine, except on a forum, making the constant attempts at validating your right to be here so much more annoying.

You know what? You can go jump into the grand canyon without a parachute. I can't stand people like you who know nothing about what they're talking about and act like they're better than they actually are. If all you're going to do is insult me like this, then congratulations! You're being reported

to clarify:

>I don't even know why the heck your here, nor do I care
>I never said anything like that
>I don't have any idea why you made an account, and if that is your reason, then you have some serious problems
>I type in blue text as a form of self-expression. I do it becuase I want to do so and because I can
>I only pointed out your post count because up until today, you'd only ever posted once. Meaning you haven't been contributing anything, you haven't built up a reputation, and you haven't gained any importance, frindships, or relationships among the members of the site
>What I meant is that I'd never heard of you on this forum until today.

So in essence, I was never implying anything, and you were just finding false implications so you could flame me

Last edited:

CPS

You know what? You can go jump into the grand canyon without a parachute. I can't stand people like you who know nothing about what they're talking about and act like they're better than they actually are. If all you're going to do is insult me like this, then congratulations! You're being reported

Um, didn't you just insult them as well?

Ultraman Saga wants you
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M"]Why Can't We Be Friends?[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.