Bandito Shake Cometh
I'm thinking maybe It's one of Aangs past lives the Earth tribe Avatar.

On the poster with the main characters, though? Seems like an odd choice to me. Though it does make me wonder if they'll introduce any of Aang's past lives. I get the feeling the narrator is Roku.

Bandito Shake Cometh
At :10 on the left, middlish. Took me several watches to notice.

Some kind of Beast mode
Now that was a good 33 seconds.
It's nice to see Appa.

He was? :O_O: I must of missed it.

On the poster with the main characters, though? Seems like an odd choice to me. Though it does make me wonder if they'll introduce any of Aang's past lives. I get the feeling the narrator is Roku.

I know, that's what didn't make sense in my mind. If anyone is more important in his past lives it's roku. And even seeing him on a poster wouldn't make sense because they aren't "main" characters.

I thought if it was suki, then she'd have the make up on.

It's Judgement Time!
I wasnt expecting the creatures like Appa to appear in the movie. I was really surprised to see the appearance in the trailer.

Keep in mind, that while it might surprise us just how good the movie might turn out, M Knight is making this because his kids are such fans. And he has watched the entire series with his children, enjoying it. I think if anyone can make a good movie from Avatar, it would be him. Not because of his talent, but because his inspiration and desire for making the film.

I'm definitely looking forward to this movie.