The Last Airbender Movie - Talk Up!

Silver Wolf

Here's an alternate link, if the Youtube version is taken down for whatever reason: [ame="http://www.spike.com/video/last-airbender/3193349"]"The Last Airbender Trailer on Spike.com"[/ame]

Quite interesting. It's not particularly revealing or long enough to consolidate a proper opinion on the movie, as is, but still pretty cool for a short teaser.

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
definitely going to see it. But the bit at the beginning could use some editing. His movements look so slow and uninteresting. Some quicker edits might help that.

Rainboy

Whomp, whomp!
Hmm. I thought it was good for a teaser. Loved when he stomped his staff down and the remainder of the candles went out. This could be promising...

Barashin

Lurker
Here's an alternate link, if the Youtube version is taken down for whatever reason: "The Last Airbender Trailer on Spike.com"

Quite interesting. It's not particularly revealing or long enough to consolidate a proper opinion on the movie, as is, but still pretty cool for a short teaser.

Wow! That intro, I can't help but feel that they were talking about Goku :( The imagination is running again.

That's one good teaser there. Haven't watched Avatar nor do I know anything about it, but I can tell that this'll be enjoyable:)

HaiTien78

I guess the story willbe new, because there's no way to fit all of the show into one or two movies.

The story is pretty much the same basic idea as the show as stated a long while back. Its going to be a trilogy of movies if the first one is successful. One movie for each season.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
That was a good teaser, my expecatations went up a little. Hopefully the Official trailer comes out soon.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?