The Heisei Rider Series Question N' Answer Game!

Filadelfo

Double post... Sorry...

Since I don't want this thread to die, I'll ask another question.

When Tendo and the Mosquito Worm were in a cooking competition, a secret ingredient gave Tendo the upper hand? What was that secret ingredient?

Geki night

Double post... Sorry...

Since I don't want this thread to die, I'll ask another question.

When Tendo and the Mosquito Worm were in a cooking competition, a secret ingredient gave Tendo the upper hand? What was that secret ingredient?

The breeze/wind/air?

JettoJaguar

Lurker
i think the first female rider was Yukina Sawaki (Shouichi's sister in Agito)... but i'm not sure if that should be called a rider...

Ryuutaros

"Training."
He was heading to Yaku island have a family reunion or something and Hibiki was singing a tune/song about dolphins and watching the sea and dolphins before sneezing then saluting to Asumu then saved a kids life.

EDIT: wtf you deleted your post Basari

Barashin

Lurker
He was heading to Yaku island have a family reunion or something and Hibiki was singing a tune/song about dolphins and watching the sea and dolphins before sneezing then saluting to Asumu then saved a kids life.

EDIT: wtf you deleted your post Basari

:laugh: Here's one then, Kenzaki got kicked out of his apartment for not paying the rent. Then he moved in with Shirai kotarou. How much was kenzaki's rent?

Thrift

Lurker
Right! :thumbs:

okano2.png

I never knew he had a hat under hat :laugh:

Kenzaki had to make him his partner in fighting the undead I think?

Last edited:

Wing Saber

Why did both the Kabuto & Gatack Zecters have an out of control switch in the first place?

Last edited:

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Are you actually asking that question, or are you intending it to be part of the game? Because no one's answer has been confirmed correct yet.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?