Finished means you went from Episode 1 to Finale and never skipped ONE episode.

For all your Showa fans, don't worry i'll make one tommorrow

The first rider i ever discovered was Gatack, while searching KR discovered Den-o but started at around 21 and didn't bother watching earlier episodes, which leaves, Kiva as the first series i watched from start to finish

(Clearly Double isn't included)

"So Fetch!"
Kabuto, I was watching it, Decade and Ryuki at the same time. Obviously couldn't have finished Decade as it was still running at the time and Ryuki was only subbed up to ep 40 I believe outside of HK subs...

That includes the movie and the HBV as well.

Appo.. Nappo..
for some reason it's Blade.. but I remember watching dubbed Ryuki on a local TV channel but can't recall if I finished it from the start to the finish.. then it got followed finishing by Kabuto, Den-O, Faiz, Kiva, Hibiki, Agito and Decade..

Blade, followed by Kabuto, Kiva and Decade (which I regret watching because I found it so bad).

PARTY HARD
Kabuto is not only the first series I stopped non-stop, it was the series that got me into Kamen Rider, thus my first Kamen Rider series.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
For me, it's Den-O, then Kiva, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Decade.

Peek a Boo!
The first was Ryuki. I skipped some Blade episodes and planning on watching the eps that I missed... starting from episode 1! Followed by Hibiki along with the HBV and Seven War Oni, Decade and Agito.