The Heisei Rider Series Question N' Answer Game!

JettoJaguar

Lurker
Hi there people! I'm a little bored right now so why dont we play a game?

Here's the thing, i'm gonna ask a question about any of the Heisei Rider series and if you know the answer, post it. If I see your answer is right i'll tell you "your turn (name)!" and then its your turn to ask a question. When somebody else posts the right answer to your question you must tell him "your turn (name)" and so on.

*If two people give the right answer to a question, the next turn will be for him who posted first.

*If a question doesnt get a right answer in 24 hours, the person who asked it will have to ask another question.

*If a person has the turn to ask a question and doesnt use it within 48 hours, looses the turn and anybody else could ask a question.

Its all about Rider Knowledge! so, wanna play? I'll start:

In Kamen Rider Agito, what was the reason for Kino Kaoru's problems with his right arm?

Last edited:

garfield15

Kamen Rider Meta
Every Den-O belt has a particular sound before the pass is swiped.

What does Yu-Ki's sound like? (you only hear it once but it's there)

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
"dumf-dumf-dumf-dumf-dumf-dumf-dumf-dumf-dumf-dumf"

I dunno. It's a droning techno beat thing rather than a melody like the others.

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
Alright, this one should be interesting.

In what way are the Scorpion Lord (Agito) and the Dragonfly Undead (Blade) connected?

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
In what way are the Scorpion Lord (Agito) and the Dragonfly Undead (Blade) connected?

I know the Scorpion design was inspired by V3's Doctor G, and Dragonfly certainly has a Showa-y Rider look to him, so I'll just guess...they're both inspired by Showa designs?

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
I know the Scorpion design was inspired by V3's Doctor G, and Dragonfly certainly has a Showa-y Rider look to him, so I'll just guess...they're both inspired by Showa designs?

You got it. They're inspired by two related Showa characters:

Scorpion Lord - Doktor G

Dragonfly Undead - Kamen Rider V3, who is also a dragonfly. You can mainly see it in his face, chest and belt, which has a V3 Hopper-type capsule on the right side. This was an intentional nod by the designer (many of the Undead reference somebody from the past, Showa or Heisei.)

You're next, Shougo.

Shougo B'Stard

Igadevil said:
You got it. They're inspired by two related Showa characters:

You're next, Shougo.

Bah, I felt like I only partially won that one. :sweat: Should I put up a question or should you ask another one? The rules need to be clearer! :laugh:

Shougo B'Stard

In Kamen Rider Decade, the actor briefly seen as the man who transforms into Verde of the Ryuki World made numerous appearances in another Kamen Rider series. In which series did he appear, and as which character?

JettoJaguar

Lurker
In Kamen Rider Decade, the actor briefly seen as the man who transforms into Verde of the Ryuki World made numerous appearances in another Kamen Rider series. In which series did he appear, and as which character?

Hmm we havnt got an answer already...looks like youre gonna have to ask another question :sweat:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?