Kamen Rider heisei era - setting (where does each series get filmed at?)

Budou though
so yeah, i'd like to know where each series of the heisei era were filmed at? i know it's in japan but where at in each series?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Almost all of them except mainly Hibiki are filmed in Tokyo. Hence, the overused shooting locations.

Alot of Hibiki's nature scenes were filmed in Aomori prefecture. But that's only in the beginning. They started to use more common Toku shooting locations near the middle of the series.

Budou though
tokyo..any specifics as to which prefecture they were filmed in for each series? how about the weather when they film? so far in OOO, they seemed to film it during great weather; maybe before summer? if only they did the same with W

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Tokyo is a prefecture.

But no, I'm pretty sure Toei doesn't divulge specific dates and locations for their shooting. Only people that live there could possibly tell you.

Heroes are forever
Some places they've filmed at have been used since the Showa Period.

I know for a fact they film them in and around Tokyo Dome. I have seen them filming there. They do it in the EARLY morning when no one is around. They have used a museum near Shonandai station on the Sotestsu line.

Budou though
damn so early? would the museum you're talking about be the Tokyo National Museum used in W? lol jk