Altair
- I have never seen Star Trek, aside from the reboot movie
- N64 is the worst of Nintendo's "big" systems
- Saw only half of a LOTR movie
- I like my fantasy light hearted and my sci-fi more mature
- I think the Avengers movie will suck
- I'm not a fan of Superman

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I refuse to watch any of the Die Hard movies because they seem like the kind of film that relies too heavily on guns, explosions & one liners, which I hate.

I also liked the star wars prequels, although my two favorites are ironically "Revenge of the Sith" & "Return of the Jedi" no matter what people say.

I absolutely hate reality tv, but openly admit that I have watched & enjoyed Survivor, The Amazing Race, Paranormal State & Ghost Adventures, which do the exact same thing Reality TV is known for, embellishment & purposely enhancing drama.

I enjoy most of the movies from the makers of Independance Day- except Godzilla & Independance Day.

I played one game from every generation of Pokemon up to the reboot (fire red, leaf green, heart gold, soul silver) I later tried to play Diamond & found out that they had somehow made the games more annoying, bizarre & difficult & rage quit. I haven't played a single Pokemon game since.

Ah it's like of when I got an n64 right when the next gen started hitting the market...oh so stupid. :disappoin

Reminds me, I never really had my own Pokemon game 'till Crystal

Similar here actually, first pokemon game I owned was Emerald. I have played at least one game from each generation except 5th though.

S

scikaiju

A few more

I've read the first Twilight novel to see what the hype was all about.
I've watched an episode of My Little Pony(again to see what the hype was all about) that featured a dragon because it sounded cooler than an episode that featured a sleepover.
I was enjoying Superman Returns up until the point he started lifting the Kryptonite island.
I'm actually enjoying Voltron Force.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I was enjoying Superman Returns up until the point he started lifting the Kryptonite island.

Right there with you. I could even handle the kid, but flying with a city-sized piece of Kryptonite?? :shakefist

Super Moderator
Right there with you. I could even handle the kid, but flying with a city-sized piece of Kryptonite?? :shakefist

Yeah that was problematic. I think in a lot of ways Bryan Singer's heart was in the right place with the movie but I'm not sure where his head was with it.

Plus with Superman you can't make every story a big fight and the way you balance that out is with super feats and super rescues. However, in cinema terms I would say it was time for Superman in a fight because for movie audiences all they've ever seen is either Superman vs. a bald guy in a suit with a glowing rock, or some dudes with powers exactly like his. (Also Kevin Spacey is wasted doing a Gene Hackman impression when he would have been perfect as the modern evil CEO Lex Post-Crisis/STAS.)

But all this goes back to the fact that I've been waiting since the end credits of Superman II for them to get Brainiac on screen. I remember as a kid wanting to see Reeve's Superman go up against the robotic version of Brainiac from the early 80's comics and Super Powers collection. :anime: