I'll take this from a girl's perspective because, well, I'm a girl. :laugh:

* I don't see the appeal of Twilight.
* I don't see the appeal of Glee, Gossip Girl or any other American dramas.
* I dunno what's so great about K-dramas because they don't have that much variety compared to J-dramas. the storylines are all pretty much predictable.
* Korean guys aren't that good looking and they just love sharing the same hairstyles.
* not into Arashi at all.
* not into any other things that girls are into. I like guys' stuff better.

Lurker
-I despise animation elitists who crap on 80s cartoons

-I think Batman: TAS, as good as it is, has an equal amount of crap in it that elitist fans don't admit to because they view the show as "sacred"

-I have no interest in any anime that came after the boom period of the 2000s, to me it's the same fucking show I've seen a million times. Japan are one-trick ponies and I don't know how anyone can be a long-lasting fan of this genre.

-I think Marvel Comics are ten years past their sell-by date and that they currently cater to chavs and aspies with no sense of creativity, intellect, or respect for their heroes.

-Felix The Cat: The Movie i is one of the best films of the 80s

-The 80s Spider-Man cartoons are better than the 90s Spider-Man cartoon

-

Brave Sound~
- Never seen a single episode of Doctor Who, no matter how much other peeps encourage me to watch it...just lazy I guess haha

- I don't really watch anime any more, occasionally Gundam here and there (haven't caught up with AGE) but yeah basically zip

- I don't like buying single issue comics. I can't really get myself to keep going back to buy the next monthly part of a story, I'd rather just wait until it's compiled into a graphic novel

- I always take the free stuff at comic shops :laugh:

- I hate the uber kawaii squeeky voice Japanese girls

- I still gripe when people call it "power rangers" (I don't lash out, I just suppress it real hard)

- I don't like arguing that Sentai is always better than Power Rangers 'cause honestly sometimes the Japanese can just get...weird.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I grew up in the middle of nowhere with four public channels, so I never saw or, for that matter, heard of most of the popular kids shows of my own time until I was 7-8 yrs old.

I also never played a single video game until I was 7. That being said, video games suck nowadays. I want more DECENT action/ adventure/ platforming games & less first person shooter, which is basically the same damn game over & over again.

I will watch just about anythhing as long as it's unique & takes itself seriously.

I prefer watching comedies that have heart instead of just straight up humor because they're entertaining more than once.

My idea of a "bad movie" is rather lax.

I hate fanboys who ***** about an adaption of something & call it crap just because it wasn't what they expected...

Banned
-Watched and didn't like Firefly.
-Thinks 9th Doctor > 10th Doctor.
-Saw Game of Thrones, though it was overrated.
-Read the first Harry Potter book, but no others because i hate Rowling's writing style.
-Doesn't get why any straight man would like Asian-pop boy bands (K, J and etc).
-Has a soft spot for Moe anime.
-Michel Bay is one of my favorite directors.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I've never seen any Dr. Who (lazy geek)
I stopped watching Buffy during Season 5(?) - whichever one that had the "evil trio." *gag*
I liked Voyager better than DS9
I still haven't seen all the Star Trek movies
I tried and didn't like Farscape
I've never read anything by Terry Pratchett (I get jawdrops from RL friends about this)
I prefer streaming to downloading (it's that instant gratification thing, I think. Also, I just delete the files I downloaded immedately after watching the episode, anyway)
I've never played tabletop D&D
I don't enjoy Mel Brooks all that much, even his movies I like have parts I fast-forward through
Batman Forever is my favorite of the "pre-Begins" Batman movies, though I fast-forward through parts of it, too.
Actually, even movies I like usually have parts I skip. :laugh:
I've never seen any Gundam show
Never seen a Godzilla movie

I'll probably think of more later. :laugh:

変わって欲しくないよ。
★ I'm kind of indifferent to Korean media in general ( the one exception being Beast, probably? but that's just because they have a couple catchy songs. )
★ Problem Sleuth > Homestuck.
★ I enjoyed Space Jam unironically.

"Training."
I have never watched Doctor Who, Star Trek and those kinds of things. I'll think of more...