Resident Precureologist
I too enjoy Space Jam unironically.

I have two stacks of rpgs books I will never use. I bought them because I thought they were cool. Among these are the WWE:KYR game, Weapons of the Gods and Hunter the Vigil.

I will never apologize for my love of The Wiz.

I have 13 names in my phone's address book. I have 345 sound effects to use as ringtones, ranging from the 2319 of Monster's Inc to Zolda's Final Vent.

Like a Tiger boss
I've never seen any of LOTR movies.

I saw up until the third Harry Potter. It killed it for me.

Use to like Twilight but i can't stand it now.

Never seen and eps of Dr Who or Firefly and probably wont either.

I dont understand why Showa Riders get more love then Heisei Riders. They all have the good and bad points. Point them out people.

Never played WOW but could tell you something. (People around me play it)

I personally loved Micheal Keaton as Batman.

Christopher Reeves was an awesome Superman.

Decade is one of my fave Kamen Riders. I can see why the hate but seriously do something productive with your time people. >.>

Eiji was an amazing Rider. Ill go down for this rider damn it. :mad:

Lets Go Kamen Riders made next to no sense but i enjoyed the hell out of it none the less.

Joe Gibken is badass. Argument invalid.

I personally thought Kamen Rider Kivas cast was amazing. I totally girl crushed on the actress that played Yuri and still do.

I don't understand the need to collect action figures. I personally love books. Not trying to diss anyones hobby, just not my cup of tea.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Never watched any LOTR movies.

Never watched any Harry Potter movies no read any of the books.

Never played WoW, my laptop wouldn't be able to take it anyway.

I personally love the first 2 Spider-Man movies (Tobey Maguire) 'cept for the third. That can go burn in a firey lake of death.

Lurker
Never watched any LOTR movies.

Never watched any Harry Potter movies no read any of the books.

Never played WoW, my laptop wouldn't be able to take it anyway.

I personally love the first 2 Spider-Man movies (Tobey Maguire) 'cept for the third. That can go burn in a firey lake of death.

I used to love the Raimi movies, but then I became more of an authority on the comics and I now find them completly misrepresenetive of the character. They have great soundtracks though.

Oh, got another confessional

-I consider the now defunct MC2 Universe the one true Marvel continuity.

Super Moderator
Lynxara is very much a gamer and I am so very much not which makes things kind of hilarious. People talk video games with me all the time and there are even games that I like the characters, art, or concepts of but I have a real hard time getting into playing them. Even growing up all my friends were into video games and it kind of just never clicked with me outside of having a few arcade favorites. I really dug me some Time Pilot and Roadblasters way back when.

Even games with good stories to them I can't help but feel like the game is just sort of in my way. I don't want compete or jump through hoops I just want to see the story.

Though sometimes I'll try out a fighting game or something. But I freely admit, no skills. I'm just mashing buttons and hoping for the best. Siegfried's ring-out poke in Soul Calibur was a perfect move for a player of my totally non existent skill set. :laugh:

Last edited:
I don't have low self esteem.
I have never played Dungeons and Dragons.

*Ditto.

*I don't like Blink 182. They're surposed to be funny but I just think they're a bunch of idiots.

*I still to this very day haven't watched much of Naruto. Only a few episodes like 1 or 2.

*My Dad likes Red Hot Chilli Peppers and I find them boring. I especially don't like their Zepher song.

*I actually like Sum 41.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3kQk-lgFRI"]Troll 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Yup!! Shocking isn't it?!!

Never played d and d
Never played that many pc games
Never played call of duty
Never been to a convention
Never watched a full football game but yet could watch the rematch of ken shamrock and Dan Severn in its entirety
Never played wow
I went three years only watching 4 hours of tv altogether
I have never been to Norway

I loved sabans masked rider because I attended some of tj Roberts seminars as a kid. Is really cool and a great martial arts instructor

I would copy what i saw on power rangers in tae kwon do practice or ask my teachers to teach me that same stuff

I first got into martial arts through Ernie Reyes, jr.'s school

I think Jason frank could beat up Brock lesnar and kimbo slice at once

I like the old Fred savage movie, the wizard