Why is every good TV show Cancelled
The only thing I'm actually a geek on is movies & cinema. I'm obsessed with movies & I always watch all the extras & even the commentary, providing there is one, for fun. Sometimes I even watch the extras before I actually watch the movie. Also, the thing that always pisses people off, I never shut up about a movie/ tv series if I really get into it. Books too.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I also watch all the special features. I think the only movies I own where I haven't seen them all are the LOTR ones. I kinda burned out on their features after the 15th hour...

My sister has an encyclopedic knowledge of actors, so I'll randomly point to the tv and go "hey, where do I know that guy from?" and she can usually tell me. It helps that she pretty much knows what I've seen, though. :laugh:

More confessions:

I'd never owned a game system of any kind until my bro-in-law gave me his old PS2. It sits in my room but I have never attempted to play anything on it. As a result, I stink at most console games. I had a Game Boy Color, but the only game I can play on it is Tetris. At which I will dare anyone to beat my high score. :laugh:

The last computer game I bought was the expansion pack to Diablo II. And I only bought it so that my dad and I could play at the same time, and so I could take it to college with me.

I will probably never play a paid online MMORPG. In order to feel like I'm getting my money's worth out of it I would play it too much, so I just won't start. It's cheaper that way, too.

PARTY HARD
So basically all of the good stuff?.

I don't know, man. It's like...I watch it, but half the **** they say makes me wanna throw something. Like so many obvious puns that I just wanna to the TV off. Granted, I liked the sound effects. Like when they shoot stuff. Specifically the Decepticons' blasters, has this high pitched sound that sounds like "PII-CHI-RI-CHI-RI!" instead of a standard "PEW!"

--

More confessionals!

I've never had an N64 or any Sega system.

Super Moderator
Ive seen some people say he was a terrible Superman.

dudewtf.jpg

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, I think anyone who believes Chris Reeve was a terrible Superman needs to have their brain examined. The movies might not hold up as well as they used to, but his character is iconic.

In Justice, We Trust!
I....

-Never played D&D
-Despite my love of sci fi, I and aside from a few episodes of Star Trek, the Next generation I saw when I was young, I have no attachment to the franchise what so ever.
-Has never seen Battle Star Galactica, or Firefly, or Babylon 5
-Actually enjoyed the three Star Wars prequel movies
-Thinks that Halo is an over rated, and over hyped series, and only bought a 360 to play Mass Effect.
-I have only played WoW through a private server, but I got bored of it pretty quick.
-Have not fully played a Pokemon game since Crystal, I just can't seem to get into the new ones.
-Has never played a Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, or Sonic the Hedgehog.

Ive seen some people say he was a terrible Superman. I personally thought he did amazing and shouldn't get the hate. I just dont get why its there. :/

I have neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever heard this ever ever. You sure you don't mean Brandon Routh?

I didn't have my first game console (a PS1) till the PS2 had come out.
Never played D&D
Enjoyed Star Wats Prequels as much as he original trilogy
Never watched Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Firefly, Babylon 5, and never plan to.