The Future of Kamen Rider

"It's not new

It's not original


It isn't even very interesting...


But it IS coming this summer...



KAMEN RIDER CHOU DEN-O X DOUBLE THE MOVIE WITH SPECIAL GANBARIDE CARD GIFT"

i believe that would be endless movies for Den-O. especially crossovers with Kiva and Decade too. but crossover with Kamen Rider W is possible. no doubt Taros will be main characters again and not Shoutaro & Philip. :sweat:
 
wonder what they will do

How about another series based in the original timeline? Would love to see something continuing the original Showa storyline. Oh wait, but then they'd need tips from the people behind Mebius so they don't screw it up! :laugh:
 
Last edited:
^ The 40th anniversary show could do that.

And in the movie they could establish that Decade was just a bad dream >>
 
I'm glad they've changed it to the fall season. As stated previously, then the merchandise can be sold during the christmas period without creating loads of other pointless stuff for the christmas season. Instead the first wave will be for christmas, and hopefully things will be less 'We have to make toys so we have things to sell the kids at christmas'.
 
That's what I'm really liking about Double at this point, it seems like a lot things are just getting introduced early on and...actually being used rather nicely in accordance to the plot. So if it means more series like it, I'm all for it, though...personally I would want a series a bit more engaging than Double next time. Double is a good show, but I find myself getting rather bored at times, though the episodes written by Keiichi Hasegawa are really great and I'm glad to know he's going to be writing more episodes, I almost think he might become the secondary writer, though I think he would be wonderful given his own series, he did a lot of wonderful things with Ultraman Nexus.
 
That's what I'm really liking about Double at this point, it seems like a lot things are just getting introduced early on and...actually being used rather nicely in accordance to the plot. So if it means more series like it, I'm all for it, though...personally I would want a series a bit more engaging than Double next time. Double is a good show, but I find myself getting rather bored at times, though the episodes written by Keiichi Hasegawa are really great and I'm glad to know he's going to be writing more episodes, I almost think he might become the secondary writer, though I think he would be wonderful given his own series, he did a lot of wonderful things with Ultraman Nexus.

He writes for Nexus? Hey, that would be AWESOME! :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock: It's been awhile since we had anything remotely grimdark in Heisei Rider shows. Maybe if Toei likes what he did with Double and hands him the reigns for this year's Rider show? ^^
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top