The Food Thread!

I've seen those at the store, but I'm not a huge fan of that hot sauce, so I always look past them.
 
My dinner with DK last night after FanExpo...

Appetizers: Shiitake Butteryaki, though most of it isn't even shiitake mushrooms... :disappoin



And one of my favorites, Age Dashi Tofu...



Sirloin beef bento set:




I took everything down pretty quickly...

Fixed.

My god, you eat bloody fast. I finished my appetizers and was just starting on the bento when you were about finished with your bento. I just prefer to eat slowly and enjoy the flavors. :sweat:
 
Last edited:
My god, you eat bloody fast. I finished my appetizers and was just starting on the bento when you were about finished with your bento. I just prefer to eat slowly and enjoy the flavors. :sweat:


Heeeeeey, I was starving! :loltongue: Though to be be fair, I am normally a fast eater:laugh:

The mushroom butteryaki was fucking delicious though. Almost wished I ordered one for myself, but as you can see...there was a lot of food there!
 
Just had my physical today and I'm craving for an Elvis sandwhich... :O_O:
 
I had an awesome breakfast Saturday morning:



Homemade waffles with real maple syrup, bacon, eggs fried in the bacon grease, corn grits with butter and a little cheese, along with a big glass of orange juice.

I had a nice light lunch later:



A tomato sandwich on whole wheat bread with just a little olive oil mayo. I also had some sliced cucumber with some salt. Sometimes the simple things are among the best tasting!
 
I love cucumbers. I don't know know if it's weird, but I sometimes dip cucumbers in a little bit of soy sauce. Good stuff.
 
About to inhale a jalepeno-pimento cheese, bacon and tomato sandwich and a Power Horse.
 
I love cucumbers. I don't know know if it's weird, but I sometimes dip cucumbers in a little bit of soy sauce. Good stuff.
I've never tried dipping cucumber in soy sauce. I bet it'd be good though seeing as how I like mine salted anyway. Dill is good on 'em too!

Cucumber and Tomato sandwich is awesome!

I also like the Greek version - Cucumber sauce and pita bread...
YES. I can make tzatziki and I can attest to its delicious power! :laugh:

About to inhale a jalepeno-pimento cheese, bacon and tomato sandwich and a Power Horse.
Jalapeno-pimento cheese sounds divine. @_@
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…