The Dragon Knight Fight - Let's actually DO this, kids. (w/ a msg from Nathan Long!)

The toys will sell well because Bandai knows how to market their products. That's why the Power Rangers, Ben 10, and DBZ toys sell well. Marketing and cross promotion. Plus the action figures are the kind that 8-year-old boys will definitely enjoy. Just because it's new, doesn't mean it will fail.

I'm not saying it will fail, but we can't just automatically assume it'll be successful enough to offset the ratings either. Maybe if the economy was better but certainly not right now.
 
I seriously would like to know what's causing Dragon Knight to get low ratings? It's been 15 episodes, so they should've been UP by now. I'm sick of analyzing from things because people would think it's just another excuse.

I so hope that this show gets a 1.0 upwards cause this epic show is waaaay too cool to be downed with a .3.

Plus we need alternatives to Disney Power Rangers. RPM may be decent, but the majority of the Disney seasons are utter crap and Disney might do another bad season again after RPM.

Power Rangers do not deserve to monopolize everything Tokusatsu in America! In fact, nobody deserves to monopolize anything!
 
I seriously would like to know what's causing Dragon Knight to get low ratings? It's been 15 episodes, so they should've been UP by now. I'm sick of analyzing from things because people would think it's just another excuse.



Plus we need alternatives to Disney Power Rangers. RPM may be decent, but the majority of the Disney seasons are utter crap and Disney might do another bad season again after RPM.

Power Rangers do not deserve to monopolize everything Tokusatsu in America! In fact, nobody deserves to monopolize anything!

Yeah! Same goes here. First off!!! KRDK has gone 15 VEERY awesome episodes already and I can see what action had it been. Secondly this ratings could have been monopolized to make it look like KRDK a sore loser and then something should be done while things go on.

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight should be up right now!

It's the time slot. Dragon Knight goes head to head with much tougher competition than RPM does.

Not just that, the show could have been skipped by some people in some areas in the USA and maybe did not dished out most of the action while they enjoy DEPRs or others and this is why I always like it when CN gets it's hands on KRDK for they know what's the best for the show, unlike CW4Kids.

Maybe we could also leave a poster or something in stores, with the stores' permission?

:hmm: not a bad idea. Infact, I even showed KRDK here in two or three toy store employees in SM City Cebu's Toy Kingdom through the pics and cool videos my trusty cellphone and these employees love it.
 
It's the time slot. Dragon Knight goes head to head with much tougher competition than RPM does.

I hope so.

If putting it in a better time slot is the only way to improve, then so be it. I don't care about "American Super Hero Time" anymore. I just want the show to do well!
 
Not just that, the show could have been skipped by some people in some areas in the USA and maybe did not dished out most of the action while they enjoy DEPRs or others and this is why I always like it when CN gets it's hands on KRDK for they know what's the best for the show, unlike CW4Kids.

I don't understand your obsession for Cartoon Network. They are trying live action shows which might fail horribly. Why would you risk those chances with KRDK?

4Kids hasn't done anything to KRDK that's not best for the show. You get Full Episodes online, Sneak Previews of the next episode and more. What more do you want?
 
4Kids hasn't done anything to KRDK that's not best for the show. You get Full Episodes online, Sneak Previews of the next episode and more. What more do you want?

You're pretty much spot on. Besides, I seem to recall the guys from Adness saying that they haven't even started up the ad campaigning for KRDK yet, so it's only a matter of time until people actually start to realize that this show even exists :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top