Dragon Knight vs. RPM: Round 1 FIGHT!

Another question would be...if KRDK succeeds...despite the fact it has 4Kids attached to its name...will it pave the way for other adapts or originals?


Buuuut...4Kids has nothing to do with the show, it's just airing on their block


I'm more excited about Kamen Rider more so about collecting the toys . I dunno, I just can't bring myself to watch power rangers.
 
Buuuut...4Kids has nothing to do with the show, it's just airing on their block


I'm more excited about Kamen Rider more so about collecting the toys . I dunno, I just can't bring myself to watch power rangers.

4Kids does have a hand in the pot when it comes to KR because we don't want it to end up like Spider-Man which became popular on the CW4Kids and for some reason 4Kids didn't pick up the 2nd season which almost didn't get picked up by any network. So we don't want KRDK so be a hit and when it comes time for round 2 it doesn't make it on TV.
 
And then everyone can be like "Radda radda radda. Raddaradda radda radda."

Hehe, glad no one caught my mistake. I edited, so now you'll never know!

Ideas that were told to me that made me go..."HMMMMMMMMMMMM..." the past few years, in no particular order

1. Faiz: Make Orphenochs "Rock Monsters"

2. Hibiki: Demon Hunting Musicians...makes senses

3. Combine Kuuga and Agito...which makes sense

4. Faiz: Make the Riotroopers everyday cannon fodder (ie Putties)

5. Kiva: Anti-Hillhurst Monsters...of course

6. Den-O: Educational PSAs...could work

7. Den-O: Make the "forms" individual Rider Teams (ie PR)...could work

8. Kabuto: Spin-Off of Saban's Masked Rider...that was my fault for cracking jokes and pointing out that when the Riders change into their Rider Form, their forehead flashes like Dex's crystal.

9. Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, and Kiva: Human transforming monsters/monsters disguised as humans...something most of the Toku Adapts rarely do.

10. More female riders...:laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top