[TALK] S.H. Figuarts Thread: The Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they haven't sold Kamen Rider Ichigo yet....or any of the old school Riders before Black.

I know..... its pretty weird....... I saw pix of the first 7 or 8 Showa riders in figuarts form was up a while ago..... please don't tell they're ALL going to be in one pack.... even a man like me who's not too into showa riders will prob end up gettin Amazon, and def. Shadowmoon....

By the way does anyone have links to the Showa Figuarts that's save-able ? Cuz the last time someone posted those pix I wasn't able to save them onto my comp
 

Those were from 2009 Tokyo Toy Event....

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1245283&postcount=11909
 
[HIDE]

[/HIDE]
OH MY GOD!!!


Thanks for the details.
 
What the heck. I'll do a wishlist too. Keep it limited to ten.

S.H. Figuarts - Kamen Rider
1. Kamen Rider Kivala
2. Kamen Rider Hibiki
3. Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form
4. Kamen Rider Blade
5. Kamen Rider G Den-O
6. Kamen Rider G
7. V1
8. Kamen Rider Kiva Kiva Form
9. Arms Monster Garulu
10. Tackle Decade Ver.

S.H. Figuarts - Sentai
1. Kurojishi Lio
2. Jyujin Mele
3. Deka Master
4. Geki Red
5. Fuwa Juuzo
6. Gosei Knight
7. Geki Violet
8. Magi Shine
9. Aka Red
10. Deka Swan
 

yeah these were the ones I was talking about ~ thanks alot


That's a great list, can't believe I forgot to mention Tackle and G Den-O ~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…