Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

I've thought about how one of the final battle henshins. What if it is like Eiji/OOO when he steps in to defeat Uva?

Gentaro has his hair not gelled, filled with cosmic energy and wields the Apollo switch.

The driver is empty without switches and Genta is wielding four.

Gentaro: Yuki... Miu...
(Radar)
JK... Shun...
(Drill)
Tomoko...
(Launcher)
Ryuusei... Kengo...
(Apollo)
Leave this to me...
(Four switches set)
Apollo On!
3...2...1! Henshin!

Last edited:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
At least they explained that one in the show, though. He gave it to himself. :laugh:

What does Kaito mean? I didn't know it was a pun.

At least they explained that one in the show, though. He gave it to himself. :laugh:

What does Kaito mean? I didn't know it was a pun.

怪盗 = Kaitou = Phantom thief. The kanji used for Kaito's actual name are different from the "phantom thief" ones though, but it's pretty obvious that it's why they gave him that name.

I've thought about how one of the final battle henshins. What if it is like Eiji/OOO when he steps in to defeat Uva?

Gentaro has his hair not gelled, filled with cosmic energy and wields the Apollo switch.

(Radar)
JK... Shun...
(Drill)
Tomoko...
(Launcher)
Ryuusei... Kengo...
(Apollo)
Leave this to me...
(Four switches set)
3...2...1! Henshin!

*claps*

Ore, Sanjou!

(Radar)
JK... Shun...
(Drill)
Tomoko...
(Launcher)
Ryuusei... Kengo...
(Apollo)
Leave this to me...
(Four switches set)
Apollo On!
3...2...1! Henshin!

I can't really see this happening. 1. because unlike OOO, Fourze has the first four switches set into the belt by default instead of having to insert them each time he transforms. 2. from what we've seen, he can't change states until he has transformed and swapped out for a state-changing switch

Actually Fourze can have any Switches he wants inserted before he transforms. The first four that were there in the beginning were in fact default.