That is weird as hell ... Takeru and his buddy, Genta gets a regular release while the rest becomes exclusive ... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE !!! :shakefist
That is weird as hell ... Takeru and his buddy, Genta gets a regular release while the rest becomes exclusive ... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE !!! :shakefist
I guess it's called "supply and demand", I don't know where Bandai got their data, but I'm guessing they saw that more people wanted to get just Shinkenred and Shinkengold, so to compensate, they make the others a limited release, so they can easily control it and won't lose that much money on producing the others.
I was going to buy all of the Figuarts for Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. Now that most of them are exclusive, I have no interest in buying them. You have lost my business by making these figures exclusive. That is all.
sigh.. i dont check this thread for a while and BAM! Shadowmoon Faiz Blaster form and shinkenger's pictures are released... and i thought i was going to be able to save some money.. with how quiet things were. F.M.L.
someone find out about the shinkengers! :shakefist gonna hate the price hike but im planning on getting them